[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, just a quick rundown for you out there: >Living with Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1452015939249.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1452015939249.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
So, just a quick rundown for you out there:
>Living with Parents
>Love my Father, real family man, paragon of all that is wholesome.
>He has a smoking problem
>"Oh it's an addiction, it's hard to quit" Mom always says
>Mostly leave that alone despite getting upset about his decaying health every once in a while (Dermo finds cancer on him every now and again, he tells me)
>But things have gotten worse, he's developed an alcohol problem, too.
>Been pissing where he shouldn't be (once I stepped in a puddle of it), taking the dog out on walk too late at night, getting knocked to the ground by his tugging on the leash (got some pretty bad scratches)
>Disruptions late at night, got pretty angry once
>Each time I see an empty cup of Jim Bean on the Rocks, it hurts a little bit harder

I can't stand to see him like this, and to let him do this to himself, but I don't know what to do. Help?
>>
Instead of trying to tackle the habits directly, have you asked him what he's trying to forget with all the drinking? Maybe someone hasn't talked with him on a deeper level in a long time.
>>
>>18107242
What my Mother and I have figured out so far is that he is assailed by an acute burning sensation in his feet that flares up at night. We suspect Diabetic Nerve Degradation, despite my Father having never been diagnosed. We also wonder if it connected with his seemingly narcoleptic habits, as even at noon, he regularly falls into a deep sleep, and can only be awoken around 6 o' clock. This cuts into his ability to perform labors around the house, and has been straining his relationship with my mother.
>>
>>18107276
Forgot to mention: My mother has mentioned that his father was diabetic, and we suspect my father is likely to have it. This is increasingly worrying to me, as when he gets drunk, he likes to have midnight snacks, which, being high in sugars, could worsen his condition.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.