[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long distance relationship for 5+ years now. Bf used to ask for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hahakillme.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hahakillme.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
Long distance relationship for 5+ years now. Bf used to ask for nudes, do dirty talk, send flirty texts. Now I can't remember the last time we talked about anything sexual, despite my attempts to flirt. I'm fucking dying and feeling pretty unattractive, wat do
>>
>>18107181
5 years? Girl you have bigger concerns than your boyfriend not wanting to flirt with a girl he can't touch. When are you moving in with him?
>>
>>18107182
No clue lol. He's living with his sister working on a college degree and I'm working and living four hours away
>>
>>18107185
Your relationship is doomed to fail without an end date. His disinterest is not a problem, it's a symptom of a bigger problem: no day when the LDR will end.

I went through the exact same thing with my LDR bf. I got super pissed, started browsing dead bedroom forums like it was his fault. The fact is, anyone will lose interest quickly when all the sexual contact they get is virtual. It's not enough.

You need to plan an end date or at the least visit him more often.
>>
>>18107193
I have no idea how to come up with an end date when neither of us can currently afford to have a place of our own, and neither of us have any idea when we will be able to afford a place of our own
>>
>>18107199
Move in with him and his sister? Just ask him or her if they can help you get a job nearby, anything to pitch in to rent and be closer to him.

Make it work.
>>
>>18107211
Yeah his sister won't accept that, she's only letting him stay there because their parents told her to. As soon as I graduated college I spent months applying for jobs in the field I majored in, and I just got a paying job February. At this point having unrelated job experience will only further decrease my chances of getting a job
>>
>>18107218
hm.. well just visit him then.. 4 hours isn't much... i mean on greyhound or train, probably cut time.. gotta try something, no?
>>
The fact that he wasted 5 years of his time on a ldr with little to no? sex says a lot about the guy. Ldrs rarely if ever work, not to mention ones without a set date... Im amazed at how people like to make things excessively hard for themselves. Breaking up would be the best solution, but it probably wont be easy for you.
>>
File: 1487296535482.png (205KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487296535482.png
205KB, 500x366px
>>18107181
>Long distance relationship for 5+ years now
why do people do this shit. it NEVER works out.
>>
>>18107456
because people make it work sometimes. and it's like fighting for something actually worth it. instead of a ons or fwb who will just use you, fail you. no different than a failed ldr really, but she does need to understand that the human touch is extremely important in a relationship. they've made it this far though.. i fell in love and lost my virginity in a ldr, she left, i lost years of my life dwelling on it. but if it was up to me to decide, I'd be married with kids today. instead I'm here, hoping a girl I'm crazy about will reciprocate it, 9 years later.
>>
>>18107468
the girl is someone different of course.
>>
>>18107218
So instead of looking for a job where he lives you got a job at your location?
>>
How often do you meet up and have sex?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.