[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start partying? I'm 19, virgin, aspie as shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wilson.jpg (207KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
wilson.jpg
207KB, 620x412px
Should I start partying? I'm 19, virgin, aspie as shit, desperate for new friends. The only time I went to a party I ended up drinking a shitton and getting a handjob from a disgusting girl and made a complete ass of myself. My friend wants me to start attending parties with him but I'm worried I'm just be awkward and people won't like me. Where I'm from people are really into drugs so these will be fairly crazy parties with people who have been doing this since middle school.
>>
>>18107113

>The only time I went to a party I ended up drinking a shitton and getting a handjob from a disgusting girl and made a complete ass of myself.

I'm in my 30's and I look back on these times with fondness. I'd never do it again but it was a very crazy, exciting time of my childhood that I wouldn't trade for anything.

The issue with the virginials here is that they'll try to tell you to never drink cause its norm-core and never have casual sex cause its degenerate-tier and never trust a woman cause you're a cuck and never party cause its a waste of time and at the end of the day, if you follow every little bit of advice they give your only option is to sit in your house alone and meditate or some shit. Its boring.

Being a teenager is the perfect time to party and get weird and have ridiculous fun that doesn't make any sense. When its time to move on to bigger and better things you will but for fuck's sake, PLEASE go and be a kid. Anybody over 40 would give their left nut to be your age again, getting handjobs and making wonderful mistakes.

Seriously man, don't pass up on this. This time of your life is the time when you make memories that you will look back on in your older age and smile about. For real, go party, be weird, make an ass out of yourself. Don't waste your youth worrying about how liked you are.

Also, side note, don't do any drug harder than cocaine. If you see a needle or tinfoil come out at a party, fucking bail immediately because you're not at a party, you're at a tweaker convention.
>>
>>18107131
Speak for yourself you fucking degenerate. You don't have to be a stupid fuck to enjoy yourself.
>>
>>18107163

>Speak for yourself you fucking degenerate.

Kek. Prove my entire point in one sentence. Thanks, anon.

>You don't have to be a stupid fuck to enjoy yourself.

You know what I find ironic? All the kids that sat at home and never partied or hung out with the kids who drank or maybe acted a little silly every once and awhile spent their entire high school years genuinely unhappy; feeling kind of left out and alienated because they would rather keep their feeling of superiority than do something out of their comfort zone or at all make any attempt to do anything they perceived as popular or main stream. They were so against the crowd that they did the opposite of whatever the majority of kids were doing just to be contrarian and in the end it kind of doomed them to solitude.

All the "stupid fucks" I knew in high school were always a hundred times happier than any of the edgy stay-at-home kids. Drinking and partying and fucking around isn't necessary for having fun as a teenager but it sure as hell beats staying home by your fucking self, patting yourself on the back for how superior you are to everyone while all your friends are out having a good time. Shit sucks.

It isn't necessary, but in moderation with the proper amount of forethought and caution it can be super fun. You can keep your fucking high horse, kid.
>>
>>18107131
not OP but i seriously regret being a shut-in throughout my teen years (im 20 now)

the problem is i have no fucking clue how to start partying and i have little to no testicular fortitude to try drugs or do crazy shit
>>
>>18107192

>the problem is i have no fucking clue how to start partying and i have little to no testicular fortitude to try drugs or do crazy shit

You don't have to start snorting cocaine and doing crazy shit just get out of your comfort zone. I'm not telling everyone to do drugs and be unsafe because its fun, I'm just saying don't close yourself off to opportunities because its out of your comfort zone or because you just want to be the counter-culture to anything and everything popular.

I mean, just go out. If you're in college make some friends and go to a party. Do something that may make you uncomfortable and make a genuine effort to try to enjoy it. If getting out of your comfort zone is a problem then exposure therapy is literally the only way to go.

Go to a concert, go to a festival, do something, ANYTHING. 20 years old is a magical time. You'll never have this kind of freedom and opportunity to have fun again. Don't let it slip away because you're afraid.
>>
>>18107113
Only go if you enjoy it. Sounds like your not really into it.
>>
>>18107113
Just get into it man, I was the same when I was 19, you'll always be awkward I'm not gonna lie to you, but you'll start enjoying it if you just have a good attitude and you'll look back on those times with fondness.
>>
I kind of like the general attitude of the first response. Def go out and try stuff, make mistakes, and learn what you like.

If some part of you actually enjoyed the nasty handjob then see if you can get the good part without the shitty part. If it all sucked try something different no matter what your friends tell you.

Definitely get out there. If it's all drugs where you live and that really isn't what you like, then find something else. Nerdy gaming? LARP? Paintball? Skate?

Main thing is find something else with other people. Even aspies are do better with social connections.
>>
>>18107113
the more often u drink the less of a fool of your self youll make
>>
>>18107302
I've gotten drunk a grand total of 5 times.
>>
Any tips for being an unsociable nerd at a party or should I just stop worrying?
>>
>>18107487
I was pretty fucking creepy in high school so that won't help either
>>
>>18107186
>old man tries to be cool on 4chin
>>
>>18107186
All the "stupid fucks" from my high school are either in jail, dead, or if theyre lucky working at McDonalds. Don't encourage people to throw their lives away.
>>
>>18107487
Stop worrying would likely be the first step towards not being unsociable nerd.

Worry, fear of screwing up somehow these are the dark sides of the flow.

Make mistakes. Try not to repeat them unless it turned out to be totally fun. It's how we learn, and how we have a little fun along the way.
>>
>>18107206
There's a big difference between going out, make friends and,
>go fuck and do drugs, just no more than cocaine

Like, do you fucking think about what you're saying? I have family who got killed doing that shit. They won't get the chance to look back on it. It makes me fucking mad that you'd actually encourage that kind of life. OP should calm the fuck down and pick up a hobby, join a group, make friends, etc... not become a deadbeat or die.
>>
I'm 27, complete shut in idiot. Wasted my kid years being scared/lack of chance etc etc

At the very least give it a few chances, the worst is you feel like shit and have a few embarrassing memories. Don't be like me and waste your kid years, you'll just feel like shit and it will be too late.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.