[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female friend says I'm "boyfriend material" not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0103.jpg (59KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
59KB, 403x392px
How do I change this? I have no interest in seriously committing to anyone after getting dumped by my ex.

Should I get some tattoos
>>
honestly why change it

only things you're going to get from casual sex are stds and empty feelings

better to be bf material anyhow
>>
respawn with a stronger jaw line
>>
You're the future beta provider.
>>
>>18106905
Because this
>>18106913
Not if I drop out of relationships all together though.
>>
>>18106902
its better to always look like wifey material even if you're a total slut.

that way, when you eventually fall in love with someone you fuck, they won't think you're damaged goods.
>>
>>18106902
But that's a compliment. You could probably get with your friend if you wanted to
>>
>>18106918
She's married with 3 kids, she's like a big sister to me. Which is why I trust her on this and it reaffirms the experiences I've been having with girls since I got dumped
>>
>>18106923
I sure wouldn't judge you for trying it, but I can tell you from experience that you're not gonna get over a bad breakup by fucking a bunch of random girls. It'll probably just make you feel worse and worse.
>>
>>18106934
This also stems from an insecurity that I haven't fucked my fair share of girls. It shouldn't bother me but it does that most girls my age have most likely had sex with more guys than I have girls.

It's irrational insecurity I know
>>
>>18106954
Don't settle down with anyone. Try to have sex on the first date even at risk of rejection (don't rape them though). You don't need to change your personality, you can be the sweet guy who fucks
>>
>>18106905
>better to be a BETA KEK
FTFY

OP realises he doesn't want to be "boyfriend material" for some used up skanks.
>>
itt: fuckboys

ops allowed to get a bunch sex with randoms in between relationships

no idea how to fix though op, sorry. my best guess is hide your power level when you meet a girl
>>
I had the same problem op. The things I realized made me boyfriend material were the following:
1. Had a good job
2. Had my own place (no room mates)
3. Was mellow and respectful to women, not really aggressive

On the other hand my brother is barely employable, lives in a pig sty of an apt but is good looking and charming. He gets laid all the time usually a few time with each girl before they realize he is a dead end.

So basically make yourself acccessable and fun but not somebody who has their shit together. Women want to boyfriend guys that will be reliable and take care of them. Some girls are worth it and when you find one you can step up for them. But otherwise act like a shlub and like >>18107345 said go for sex on the first or second date. If it doesn't pan out then bail because 3rd date sex means your on your way to a relationship.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.