[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going on my very first date this weekend with a black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1487530455611.png (375KB, 763x960px)
1487530455611.png
375KB, 763x960px
I'm going on my very first date this weekend with a black girl. How do I not fuck this up?

I'm 25 with zero social skills or life experience. I don't even know where to take her or what to talk about.
>>
>>18106870

by not fucking it up.
>>
How though?
>>
>>18106870

Well, girls love flowers, and it's really gentlemanly, so be sure to greet her at her door with a watermelon.

Dinner is a fine first date, it gives you plenty to talk about. I recommend KFC because everyone likes fried chicken, and 12 entire spices really shows off how cultured you are.

Now, an often underrated side of modern dating is chivalry. Historically, the man would order the food and drink for the woman - this however opens up logistical problems, predicting allergies and such. Don't force her to eat food she can't, but you can order her a grape soda, because no one is allergic to grapes.

Another fun activity you can attempt is swimming, but that should generally wait until a few dates in at least because of the whole revealing clothes thing.

If you want to show off your wealth, you could also try to get her on your ship. Be sure to hand her some ropes in case she falls off. Safety first.

Lastly but not least, at the end of the day, kiss her on the cheek, tell her you had a wonderful time and say goodnight. Once she's home, check to make sure you still have your wallet, ready for your next date.
>>
>>18106880
Not that guy, but you have alot to learn.

Ive read alot of books, theories, websites but this link is the BEST concise and very well organized website i have ever seen.

http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/kino.htm

As stupidly simple and generic the website name is, this has great tips from some of the best players I've read about.

Read about Kino, then read about fluff talk for your date. Any other concepts or confidence building articles that floats your boat as well.

Most importantly, dont overthink it!!!
>>
>>18106870
Don't touch her hair and act like nothing is wrong.
>>
>>18106870
>I don't even know where to take her or what to talk about.
Ask her questions about herself. Just some innocuous questions. Try to have a variety, like
>What would you do, if you could...?
>What do you plan on doing once...?
>Do you like...?
>What's a memorable moment from...?
>If you could have done something different...?
All these things ask different things about her. Ones about her future, one about her past, one about her present, and a couple of those are conditional questions. The open up different avenues for conversation, but you can make them about subjects that are appropriate for a first date.

I would say that you should ask questions like "Do you like X?" as opposed to "what do you like?" because the latter is an obvious attempt at mining, and the former allows for smooth follow up questions.

Also, it's okay to have disagreements, but generally, the more benign the subject, the more shit you can give the person. If you're both into sports, and have different favorite teams, give the person a hard time, and encourage them to banter back. But if politics gets brought up, or some other touchy subject, you might just want to say "Oh, I lean more X"
>>
You might fuck it up anon. You gotta be ok with that. If you're worried about it, it's only going to make it worse. Just go in there knowing you might fuck it up, go in there knowing you probably will.
>>
Any black girl dating a white guy just wants to be treated like a white girl.
>>
>>18107030
This, pretty much.
>>
>>18106870
Should've taken her out to the fields to pick cotton.

- /b/
>>
>>18107030
And how do white girls wanna be treated? I'm clueless man
>>
No worries you'll do fine, but just don't try to focus on yourself, listen to her and ask her things about her and her life, you do that and you'll be fine, also be willing to pay for the bill unless she herself ask to split it Also I would suggest that you don't be discriminative towards the color of her skin, she's human just like yourself so just call her a girl It would go by a lot better for you, I hope you have a wonderful time
>>
Try your best to treat her like a real gentleman. Try not to talk about racial issues, you may have a disturbed vision about it and it might bug her. You don't want it, right?
Flowers and chocolates at the first date are quite cute yet quite outdated. It depends on "the kind of girl" she is.
Where are you guys going for this date? Café, restaurant, movies...? Give me more details, it'll be my pleasure to help you.

t. emphatic black femanon
>>
>>18106870
Just be courteous, conversational, confident and considerate. A black girl just wants to be treated like any other girl. Oh, and remember to brush the lint off your pimp hat.
>>
>>18107053
Just be charming, flirty and funny. Chevy Chase is a great example.
>>
File: 1483786342132.jpg (39KB, 593x697px) Image search: [Google]
1483786342132.jpg
39KB, 593x697px
>>18107111
Chances are if you don't know if you're charming or funny, you're not. It's one of those things you have to just know, you can't really learn.

OP just follow what >>18106987 said, you should be fine.
>>
>>18107079
Plz be Kansas. I'm helping white boy out because I want to live vicariously but you could help me live in reality.

T. Ordered chicken and waffles by accident when I went on a date with a black chick last time as a white guy
>>
>>18106870
Scream racial slurs and eat your boogers.
>>
>>18107125
That's really racist, anon. Don't do it again, seriously. And I don't even live in the US. Sorry.
>>
>>18107209
Because traditional nigger food is delicious. I'm a racist? I just got soul. I believe the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice
>>
File: IMG_9160.jpg (57KB, 470x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9160.jpg
57KB, 470x515px
>>18107220
>chickens and waffles
>traditional nigger food
Lord have mercy
>>
>>18106870
chances are she wants her salad tossed and emo make up (if you're white)
>>
>>18107030
black girls dont like white guys, the only black girls that like white guys are emo>>18107053
have u seen the movie sleeping beauty?
>>
File: my_sides.jpg (10KB, 255x232px) Image search: [Google]
my_sides.jpg
10KB, 255x232px
>>18106887
>>
>>18106887

Top kek.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.