[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so anon, what kind of music are you into? How are you supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1440756598058.jpg (1MB, 3440x3062px)
1440756598058.jpg
1MB, 3440x3062px
>so anon, what kind of music are you into?

How are you supposed to answer this question?
>>
>>18106525
Everything but dubstep and shit rap and shitrock. Bring up the fact that shinedown sucks. And r&b is also quite lame
>>
with words that convey the preference that you have regarding sounds that have a certain harmony.
>>
>>18106525
>How are you supposed to answer this question?
Well, what kind of music DO you like?
>>
CHEVELLE!!
>>
I'm in the same boat. I only listen to heavy metal so I can never relate with anyone on music.
>>
>>18106562
you'd be surprised of how many people listen to -insert genre here- even tho they don't look like the typical -insert stereotype here-
>>
>>18106546
>>18106551
Nothing really. I like the occasional random song but there's no particular genre or band that I like. Most people say "I like rock" or "I like X band". If I like one song from a band I'll listen to the rest of their stuff and hate it, same with most genres.
>>
>>18106569
You'd be more surprised just how many don't.
>>
>>18106571
im the way anon
ive never had more than 20 ish songs on my phone. adn that was at its peak.
>>
>>18106596
Yep. I just bookmark the youtube videos because I listen to songs so rarely. No need for spotify or downloading or whatever. Funny thing is when I go back to them later on I usually don't even enjoy them anymore.
>>
Listen to everything except country. I have over 300 songs on my phone & more than 3,000 in my library from over 200 artists. Some artists you will find in said catalog is:
Lords of Acid, Leftfield, Pantera, Breaking Benjamin, Tool, Nirvana, Mystikal, Isis, Twista, Beethoven, Chopin. Just to name a few.
>>
Anyone ever listened to Sixto Rodriguez?
Listen to his Cold Fact album. It is the anthem for America in its current sad state.
>>
>>18106571
you don't seem to have problems explaining your taste it's just that you sound very uninteresting since you're basically communicating that you don't really care about music enough to have idenfified a single pattern to your preferences through your whole life.
>>
>>18106652
Yeah I know I'm boring, but I can't force myself to enjoy things when I don't.
>>
Smooth jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjslEsBlQx4
>>
Not that anon, but what if all you really listen to is traditional music? I literally listen only to traditional Japanese music, I'm not even a weeb, it's just that I'm addicted to the sound of the shamisen and koto and I don't want to come off as a weeaboo
>>
Just answer Queen.

Everyone likes Queen.
>>
I like math rock. Toronto, Clever Girl, TTNG, etc. I listen to a lot of other stuff as well but that's my favorite. What do you listen to? Oh, I haven't heard of those bands. I'll check them out. Do you go to any shows around here? You do? Which ones? Maybe we can go to a site sometime? Okay, I'll make a deal with you: next time either of us are going to a show, we'll go together. Sound good? What's your number?
>>
>>18107000
*Totorro
*Go to a show some time

Fuck I make so many typos. I'm a disgrace.
>>
>so anon, what kind of music are you into?
Dad rock and 80's pop.
>>
>tfw all you listen to at home is Tuvan Throat singing but outside you have to pretend to like everything else.

I always just say "I listen to a variety of music, I don't really have time to be choosy about what I listen to."
>>
>>18106525
>Vidya
>Vidya covers
>Vidya remixes
>>
>>18106571
so you tell them you're a pleb
>>
>i listen to a lot of things
>mainly pop, hip hop, and folk/rock
dont do confusing subgenres unless you're talking with a non normal
>>
>>18106525
Music that sounds good to me.
>>
Why is this such a contentious thing?
Just tell them the truth.
>>
>Rachmaninoff
>Prokofiev
>Holst
>Dvorak
>Mahler
>Chopin
>nobody has ever heard of them
>>
File: 1462709757581.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
1462709757581.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>18107198

>thinking you're so special that nobody but you has heard of world's most famous composers
>>
>>18107212
>implying I should be special for knowing them

Everyone should know them but nobody does which is a shame. Even if I try to get people to listen to some classical music they won't even try.
>>
>>18107009
Yeaaaa
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.