[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I express my feelings for a girl even though she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: yy.jpg (6KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yy.jpg
6KB, 1280x720px
We're pretty good friends, but it has me pretty depressed.
>>
No.
>>
Noone has to ever express their feelings.
>>
I have done this twice. The first time she tried to cheat with me and then left him when i wouldn't, but we had a horrible, toxic, relationship. The second time she begged me to cheat with her, which we ended up doing on some level and i fell in love with her, but then she started cheating with someone else and kicked me to the curb.

Don't do it, lad. Or do it and live life the hard way like me. It's up to you, but even if you get some sort of relationship out of it, it'll be fucked up from the start.
>>
>>18106227
the fact that you are even considering this indicates that you do not respect her.
go fuck someone else and clear your head.
>>
>>18106227
She's in a relationship, and in this case I bet it's a serious one, don't.
Even if she's cheated her partner for you, you have to ask if she's willing to do that to her serious partner it's mean she's capable of doing that with you too.

If she's still not in serius relationship, e.g. just started, not officially dating yet, fwb, I could understand your desire though, go ahead.
>>
>>18106227

Nope, you shouldn't
>>
>>18106227
no. Life is not like "The Office."
>>
>>18106227

No, bro. Even if she was single, girls hate guys who declare feelings. It was weak and unattractive as fuck.

You can ask her to hang out and do something casual sometime, and if you are a good match you will be able to attract her and she'll second guess her ex, but if she won't agree to hang out 1 on 1 then she's serious about her bf.
>>
>>18106230
FPBP
>>
If you have really strong feelings for her I would say go for it, but if you are pretty unsure, or not easy, keep it in.
>>
>le confess my feelings meme

this board is too funny. Where did you even get this idea from? What do you hope to accomplish? Do you really believe that you live in a disney movie?
>>
>>18106227
Do it you fucking faggot
coming from my POV I like it when guys are honest, but I'd make sure like the relationship isnt so tight that if her boyfriend found out you'd get a beating or something
>>
>>18106227
I've done it before. She rejected me, but it wasn't that surprising to be honest. Helped me stop giving a fuck about her, so that was definitely a plus.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.