[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 34 yrs old from Romania, married and 2 kids. I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1465063802964.png (253KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465063802964.png
253KB, 720x1280px
I am 34 yrs old from Romania, married and 2 kids. I'm not attracted to my wife anymore because of loud mouth and stupid. So I met this absolutely gorgeous nurse, everything I like, and also married with kids. She seems prudish but I will fuck her pussy. She gave me her cellphone number. What now? I'm gonna do it bros, I swear. Don't try to talk me out of it.
>>
Cheating is a sin, you fuck.
Prepare to fuck up your relationship and hers at the same time.
>>
I don't judge cheaters.
If you feel like, go ahead.
>>
>>18106125
My father cheated on my mum with a nurse. Don't make the same mistake cunt. I hate my dad because of it.
>>
>>18106125

DEAR ROMANIA NAME OF BOARD IS ADVICE WHAT ADVICE YOU WANT
>>
Don't do it shitwipe
>>
You described a situation and you told us to not talk you out of it. In that case what do you want us to do? Congratulate you? Give you advice on cheating, maybe?
>>
Stai cu pizda ta si fute cat mai multe pizde poti, gândește-te la copiii tai
>>
>>18106556
>Stai cu pizda ta si fute cat mai multe pizde poti, gândește-te la copiii tai
It's not going to do anything at all for his children when his wife finds out he's been cheating though, is it? Și, timp de vorbire engleză viitoare, este un forum american, idioato.
>>
well i'd tell you to stay with your family and ignore your dick cravings...

but it's a free society, so if you don't really care about facing a possible divorce and not being there for your kids as they grow up then FUTE-O BĂ
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.