[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres a cute girl at work. We haven't talked much because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fragezeichenmädchen.jpg (56KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmädchen.jpg
56KB, 498x500px
Theres a cute girl at work. We haven't talked much because we're in different sections but whenever we do she's smiling and laughing. Problem is she's 17/18 and i'm 25. I don't want my coworkers to make fun of me for asking her out but there are zero other dating opportunities here. Should I go for it or is it too weird?
>>
>>18105619
Ask her out for a coffee or lunch, treat her.

Got nothing to loose
>>
>>18105619
Can't you get her out without officially asking her out? That's probably the answer to this dilemma.

But you don't seem to have the game to pull that one off, though.
>>
Never date at work.
>>
>>18105623
>>18105624
Yeah, i'm kinda new to this city so I might bring that up and ask her if theres anything to do or see around here, sort of implying she should show me around.

>>18105625
I know, but i'm only going to be here another 3 months and we're in different departments so if it fails it won't fail too hard.
>>
>>18105632
>Implying she should show me around.

Maybe you DO have the game after all. Right on the cash, anon!
>>
>>18105646
Any other tips? Im a serial monogamist so i've kind of forgotten a lot of things.
>>
>>18105632
>if it fails it won't fail too hard.
Yeah it will, girls talk. Why even bother man? Your instinct was to post on /adv/ no less for advice whether should you do it or not.
Let that sink in.
>>
>>18105651
Not OP, but
>"Asking for advicein a board especifically made to ask advice means you failed already"
u wot m80
>>
>>18105650
Nah, your good. Just take it easy and it'll sort itself out if it's meant to.
>>
>>18105661
you did, because if your guts tell you shit ain't quite right, it's because shit ain't quite right.
OP didn't ask for no advice, he just wanted us to tell him to go for it, because she was already half against it.
>>
>>18105666
Alright, i'll research flirting tips again and hopefully it'll jog my memory.

>>18105671
>>18105651
I know, but I don't leave my house much and mot girls here are single mothers so there really aren't opportunities to meet a nice girl. I'm going to have to start going to church.
>>
BUMP before work.
>>
>>18105619
When she's 18 there's legally no problem

But in all seriousness, she's just being friendly. Casual smiles aren't the same as flirting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.