[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After four months in my career I've been busting balls now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0317.jpg (93KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.jpg
93KB, 960x640px
After four months in my career I've been busting balls now I finally have enough to buy a Supra, what excuse can I tell my supervisor to get 6 days off of work to fly cross country buy my car and trailer it back, mind you I only get 1 day of the week off. I was thinking maybe funeral, or wedding but the wedding seems a little iffy, please help with some ideas senpai
>>
you want to risk your job to spend money on a busted car?
>>
save your money you fucking retard, a car is the dumbest thing to spend a ton of money on unless you're a literal millionaire or retired guy or something
>>
>>18105367
After 4 months on the job, you don't ask for ANY special favors for any reason. You're still on probation, buddy.
>>
It's op and I can never get laid off my job I passed my probation, I won't say what I work in but just know the only way I'll get fired from my career is if I royally fuck up or quit and I'm safe every time
>>
>>18105498
You may be safe from being fired. But it is very easy for general bad impressions to create a ceiling to your potential advancement. I've seen too many people retire from the same level they began at.
>>
>>18105528
We have a union for that, no one can be discriminated or judged the environment is very safe and protected in this career I'm only 21 and the youngest to be in this career I'm in the union and I'm making good money starting in sure buying a Supra for 25k would be fine, my cousin bought a 29 k Toyota Corolla after her probation, I'm asking what excuse I should give my supervisor to get at least 5-6 days off he is a very understandable respectable man please let them roll through :D
>>
>>18105610
Sooo .. you want time off with pay ? Regardless of position unless you own the place, which obviously you do not, that won't happen. Take out some vacation
>>
>Lie to your employer
>Say you need time off for a funeral
>Be gone six days
>Come back with a brand new car

Great idea! Good luck having your union save you on this one!
>>
Do you not get holidays? Maybe you could request those early. Your other ideas will probably work though. You could always say that it's just a "family emergency" and that you NEED to go. You shouldn't have to explain any further.
>>
>>18106216

To add to this:

Don't buy the car unless you have money to sink in to it/cover extra expenses. Buying it is one thing, maintaining it or upgrading it is another.
>>
Why toyota man??
;_;
get a subaru WRX STi
now that's a fine car.
>>
>>18106228
Why jap shit man
Buy a 105 alfa
>>
>>18106295
jap cars are way more reliable than american cars and slightly more reliable than european cars.

But, european cars have tons of customization.
>>
>>18105367
Tell your supervisor you need time off because your undergoing a serious battery of psychological testing to determine if you are suffering a mental deficiency.
>>
>>18106316
Terrible idea.
seriously, don't.
Wait for vacation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.