[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to ask a girl I see almost every morning on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
58KB, 900x900px
I'm going to ask a girl I see almost every morning on my way to class out for a date, I've always been shy and this is a first for me so any tips are appreciated.
>>
>>18105317

Are you over or under 20 years old? Also, have you ever spoken to her before?
>>
>>18105331
18, so under, and no
>>
>>18105317

Have you talked to her before this? If not, then do that first. Girls are more likely to say yes to a date invitation, if they know you a bit and trust that you aren't a serial killer.

Also, do not take it personally, if she says no. Just accept you're not her thing and move on to find someone more suitable.
>>
>>18105337
Should I talk to her a few times before asking, or should I do it (depending on how well it goes) after our first conversation?
We have a while to talk as we take the same metro line to class, but I wouldn't want to rush it. Or take too long to ask and blow my chances.
>>
>>18105335

Don't ask strangers out, it's weird
>>
>>18105387
Gee, I wasn't going to just ask her out right away, I wanted to talk to her first, and then maybe propose we get a coffee later, I'm not that clueless
>>
>>18105351
Well, just sit next to her in the metro and be funny and nice like if it was a friend or yours. Just don't ask her first.
>>
>>18105395

She is gonna know, though. We maje it pretty obvious when we approach a girl qanting to ask her out.

If all you share is the metro, I suggest you leave her be and focus on other girls.
>>
>>18105413
Maybe we have a lot in common, but I'll never know if I don't even try to get to know her.
>>
>>18105424

Isn't there any girl that you know for a fact you have things in common with? Any friend or something?
>>
>>18105436
No, that's the problem, none of them are single,
there aren't even any single girls in any of my classes I might have a better chance with because I'm studying mechanical engineering.

Am I just fucked?
>>
Hey fucktard, stop saying 'date.' Say something like 'hang out' instead, or invent your own phrases which haven't been deadhorse beaten yet.

75% of the difference between loser and alpha isn't WHAT you do, but HOW you do the same things as everyone else. 99 times out of 100, the alpha does them better than the loser. Alpha and loser usually have similar aims, just that the alpha has adjusted his aim for precision after seeing how the real world works.

Bitches of both genders want life to be brought to them. Alphas bring it, losers gradually fade away into male bitches.

When you're bringing life to a bitch, never forget to keep some for yourself. Bitches dry the fuck out when their man is lifeless.
>>
>>18105471

You aren't fucked. Just realize it's weird to hit on people during their commute. You are thinking about this girl because you don't have other options right now. Stop, and look around.

Meet new people and try new things. You'll meet a girl that likes you without having to go for a complete stranger.
>>
>>18105475

So, an "Alpha" would habe made sense now and actually convinced someone, unlike you? I think I get it.
>>
>>18105487
Three key parts to being alpha:

-Take care of yourself so good there's a surplus, for the purpose of taking care of others. Doesn't mean you're a philanthropy-addict, just that you've got a surplus ready to use instead of a deficit in search of a rescuer.

-Don't react when bullshit comes your way; let it drift on by without changing you in any way. If people are attempting to pile bullshit onto you then either go someplace where they're not or deny them access to where you are.

-Play the damn game already. Nobody has a 100% winrate in the real world; fear of failure goes hand in hand with fear of success. The more you take risks, the more skillful you become at managing risks.

Your insult humor needs a shitload of work, or maybe you should consider a different field of comedy.
>>
>>18105481
You're probably right, it would just be uncomfortable for both of us and make every morning afterwards awkward.

Any possible examples of what I should try?
>>
>>18105502

The first two points are actually nice. We all know people in /Adv/ need more self love and self respect.

Third point, though, is what makes people like OP waste their time with girls on the bus, destroys their self esteem when they reject the advances of a complete stranger, and then leave them too bitter to see the people around them.

So sorry, but I can't vouch for what you are selling.
>>
>>18105518

Just live your life, man. Do shit. Join a club, do volunteer work, take up a simple class, etc. And talk to people while you are doing that shit.

That's how you make friends. And friends have more friends to introduce to you. Friends invite you to hang out and to parties. That way you meet single people, and you have a nice atmosphere to share and flirt. That's the best way to meet women.
>>
I suck at doing it and I found that taking her apart from her retarded flock of colleagues, and simply say that you like her works best.
But what do I know, every relationship I've ever had has been miserable.
>>
>>18105481
it's only weird if they don't like you back.

for all you know that chick might be checking him out on the ride every day.

OP, talk to her. ask her if she minds you sit with her, tell her you think she's really cute and you just wanted to meet her. if she seems blatantly uninterested, you'll know.

there are ways to tell if she's likely to be into meeting you, has she taken notice to you before? passing smiles? caught staring? etc.

bottom line if you're attractive and confident and relaxed she won't be creeped out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.