[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think it means to be a man or a woman, socially?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: z~21.jpg (46KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
z~21.jpg
46KB, 500x516px
What is the difference between being a boyfriend and being a girlfriend in a relationship? What do you like about your role and what role would you want your partner to fill?
What is the difference between being the man and being the woman in sex? How does it feel to imagine being the other?
What do you think makes you attracted to one gender and not the other? What traits does one have that the other doesn't?

I'm just curious to know what different people think. Answer as few or as many as you like. The questions are trying to get at more than just the genetalia difference.
>>
File: 6ef48641a.jpg (62KB, 511x465px) Image search: [Google]
6ef48641a.jpg
62KB, 511x465px
Being from one of the most equal countries in the world, I don't see many differences. I honestly believe women and men can do the same things equally good, sure there might some some physical aspects that makes it harder for a woman to run a mile faster than a man, etc.

The general conception I believe is that men should take the lead in the bedroom, but I don't think many men would complain if a woman took the leading role. Not in a western country at least.

I'm bisexual so both genders are fine to me. However, I'm attracted to a certain personality. I like independent and dominant personalities, which is most commonly found in men and I believe that is a society thing. Women are thought early to be pretty and groom themselves, while men are thought to explore, play and be curious. Although I see a shift here as well, men are starting to groom themselves a lot more.
>>
Dealing with the social norms expected of a person of that gender.

>How does it feel to imagine being the other?
About the same as trying to imagine being anyone I'm not.

>What do you think makes you attracted to one gender and not the other?
Whatever number on the Kinsey scale my brain's hardwired to.

>What traits does one have that the other doesn't?
Whatever traits that are developed as a result of growing up under that sort of identity.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.