[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to quit my job but idk if it's the right thing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1488591468735.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488591468735.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I want to quit my job but idk if it's the right thing to do. I'm a manager at a credit card processing company, but the amount of stress it's putting on me has been unimaginable. I've worked at tons of jobs before this, but never been closed to this stressed.

Basically they give us way more work than we can handle just to milk as literally much out of us as humanly possible. Then we get in trouble with certain agents constantly but it doesn't matter to the upper level because they know what they're doing and just using us to get as much as possible.

I want to just go back to school and get my masters in latin/classical studies. I know this can only lead to me either teaching latin for high school/college, or going on to further if I want a doctorate.

I really want to do this but I had horrible text anxiety before and I dont know if it's feasible. I'm so exhausted from my job though. Literally every weekend now is just me laying in bed resting because I was so badly beaten up over the week at work. Then Monday it's back to work and I'm fucking miserable. I don't know what to do and all I do is get yelled at by everyone. I try to let my parents know what I want to do but they aren't supportive. It seems like NOBODY is ever supportive of ME ever unless it benefits THEM. I eventually get mental break downs because I just fucking hate it and feel like it's me against the world sometimes.

Please any help would be much appreciated.
>>
Doing a job you hate when you don't need to is going full retard.

Equally, so is trying to make a living teaching Latin. But if there's a job out then go get it.

I quit a job I hated and then had to go live on welfare for quite a while. 0 regrets. Frankly, I'd rather live on the fucking street than do another day of that job. Leaving a shitty situation is almost never a bad idea.
>>
>>18104975
I just felt like maybe I could make a career out of this place, but it feels like my department gets way the fuck more work than any other department. I got a lot of real world experience and business experience which is great but I'm just so fucking wiped 24/7 because I keep getting fucking yelled at and have over 100 conversations a day with different people about different problems. I don't want to work dead-end jobs but I just FUCKING HATE MY LIFE. I FUCKING HATE LIVING LIKE THIS and I FUCKING HATE THAT MY FAMILY IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE AND THEY'RE NOT SUPPORTIVE OF ME NO MATTER WHAT THE FUCK I DO.

Seriously half the time I just want to fucking kill myself because I am suffering 24/7 and I try to tell people and all they say is "yeah it's hard for everyone"

Well I didn't use to suffer this bad before but if that's life all the time then fuck it I'm out.
>>
>>18104965
bump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.