[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think I've ever been happy. I'm only 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

I don't think I've ever been happy. I'm only 20 but I already feel like I've wasted my life. I'm fat, ugly, freakishly tall, have ADHD and clinical depression, and I don't know what to do. I feel like being in a romantic relationship might make me happy but that's never going to happen because I believe physical attraction is pretty important in a relationship but I couldn't really expect anyone I'm attracted to to be attracted to me. I've thought a lot about killing myself over the past few weeks, more than I have in the past and a lot more seriously. I have a therapist and while I usually feel better after my appointments, that feeling is very short lived. I've thought about admitting myself to a mental hospital but I don't know if that's a good idea. I really don't know what to do with my life. Nothing interests me. I feel like I'm destined to kill myself and I'm just biding my time until it happens because I'm a worthless piece of shit.

What the fuck can I do? I need help but what's the fucking point when there are some things I can't change. I fucking hate that I was born. I didn't ask for this. I feel extremely isolated and out of touch with reality.
>>
Attraction is a funny thing. Different women are attracted to different things. I can guarantee you that there are more people out there who would find you attractive than you think. But I can already tell you that a relationship wouldn't make you happy. You have to love yourself before you can love someone else.

Small exercises to change your outlook will do wonders. Start every day with a positive message to yourself. Take up something active like going for a walk. Push the walk further into something like a light jog after a while. Try to change your outlook on things.

One thing I used to do was write ten times every day "there's no such thing as failure". Do this. Adopt it as your mantra. If shit doesn't work out, it's not a failure. Failure doesn't exist. Something just didn't work and you should reevaluate how to go about it.

You can do this, Anon. You're only 20. You're still a kid with a lot of opportunities to take advantage of.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.