[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is currently the most approved method of getting a decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: stroke.gif (2MB, 320x250px) Image search: [Google]
stroke.gif
2MB, 320x250px
What is currently the most approved method of getting a decent white woman to marry?

Mormons?
>>
I've heard a train of thought that if you want to find wife-material women that you should seek out women who are working some sort of nurturing profession.

Women who work as teachers (love children), work as vet technician or animal clinic (loves animals) or maybe a healthcare professional (nursing, etc. loves to take care of people).

Those qualities are generally seen as desirable in a woman
>>
>>18104353

Can't argue with that.
Seems like sound reasoning.

I'd avoid medical professions though since the stress level seem to be high.
>>
>>18104359
>>18104255

Definitely not sound reasoning, let me tell you why.
I've worked in both the medical field and at a vet's office and I can tell you first hand women who are in nursing classes/nurses/cna's are the worst kind of people.

Most of the women who are in nursing took it as their second option because their first didnt work out. Most of them are single mothers who needed a job they could support themselves and their kid on. Most of them do drugs outside of work and hate their patients/taking care of people. Most of them are so sick of caring for people that they hate any kind of nurturing.

The animal thing- most people who I found to be working at the vet's office like the power of being able to manipulate something smaller than them.

The teacher thing - every person I know who's become a teacher did it as their last resort. They usually had a shitty major in college and the only thing they could find a job in was in teaching.
>>
>>18104376
Yeah, that's why you find the one's who those professions were their first options. Not the ones who fell into it.

You figure that out by you know...talking to them before you put a ring on it. I'm not saying that every woman who works those fields is wife material, but generally if they're in that field, they have a different outlook and personality type that is generally more fit for the desirable "wife traits"
>>
>>18104376
You could do this with literally any job. She volunteers her time to help poor sick children? She gets off on seeing other people suffer, and wants to pick a task that brings her close to miserable people. She owns and manages a successful small business? Money-obsessed control freak. And on and on we go
>>
>>18104353
>nurse

And get cucked by a handsome rich doctor????????
>>
>>18104255
Avoid Mormons like the plague ... Sorry the one and only one I dated woke me up with a knife and asked me why I still talked to my x girl. I said she is my friend will always be my friend. Next day I broke up with her and she begged me to forgive her because her anti depressants started to start to work ... WTF right?
>>
>>18104393
On the same page
>>
What are the odds that I find someone Christian like me in college? [spoiler] please tell me not zero [/spoiler]
>>
>>18104486
its not zero, and I dont think you can spoiler on /adv/
>>
By "decent" I assume you mean, a girl who is beautiful and loves you unconditionally and cooks and cleans for you and will have sex with you anytime you want in any way you want, all while being a kissless virgin.

Answer: only in 2D.
>>
>>18104816
ooh sounds like it hit a little close to home?
so what color did you dye your hair this weekend, degenerate?
>>
>>18104816
I think if OP wants a woman who is loyal, and loves you for who you are, that is not much to ask. That should be the standard of any relationship. Like a woman can expect from me that I will care for her and be loyal to her. I would like the same and I am definitely not a kissless virgin.
>>
If a girl is decent, why would she want you? What do you have to offer that other guys don't?
>>
>>18104376
Sounds like confirmation bias bro.
>>
>>18104255
find a girl in engineering
>>
>>18104353
>Those qualities are generally seen as desirable in a woman
Makes a boring woman in my book.
>>
>>18104960
Is it a meat market? Or is it about mutual attraction?
>>
File: 1419124589537.jpg (66KB, 640x883px) Image search: [Google]
1419124589537.jpg
66KB, 640x883px
>>18104948
>/pol/ autist tries to act tough in an /adv/ thread
>>
File: 1485885027767.jpg (201KB, 596x772px) Image search: [Google]
1485885027767.jpg
201KB, 596x772px
>>18104977
>>
>>18104353
elementary school teachers are crazy. dont date one. it's because kids need a strict routine and management.
they tend to be controlling and sticklers to rules.
>>
>>18104972
You missed the point it seems. You just assume a decent girl will choose you over someone else. Why would she? You need to be attractive.
>>
>>18104977
>my board your board SAME FUCKING SITE
get out
>>
>>18104255
Scopolamine
>>
File: 34563456.png (54KB, 155x126px) Image search: [Google]
34563456.png
54KB, 155x126px
>>18104977
not /pol/, just real easy to spot reactions taken personally even on an anonymous image board

especially if you've seen that reaction every single time this thread is made
same people who respond
>EVERYONE has herpes and hpv you VIRGIN, SHAME, SHAAAAME!!
also
>most people don't know how or have to time to cook, why should I?
>>
>>18104255
>Mormons?

Fugg off we are full

>>18104410
> her anti depressants

You ignored the biggest red flag buddy, has nothing to do with her being Mormon..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqQCjkuxuo
>>
Be a decend heterosexual Male with great social standing and financial security.

Then just don't be too young and too inexperienced and you are golden.

About finding good girls, well there are all kinds of girls on online dating sites, rich, intelligent, bookworms, introverts, polygamous girls, just need to filter properly. if she has to be a virgin, well there is little aside from hardcore religious groups and pedophilia.
>>
>>18104353
No, those are really not that great. Many women follow their FEELINGS to join these nurturing jobs, but if you are an logically person, which is the most common here on 4chan, you want to avoid that kind of women.

Go for more autistic women instead
>>
I have found that among 3 qualities for women, even the best ones will have at least 1.

>low IQ
>career is more important than family
>crazy
>>
>>18104998
take a Midol, Mary
>>
>>18105042
>>18105042
>Fugg off we are full
>fugg
jesus youre a fag

anyways

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>our massive aggressive missionary program failed to turn us into "the next global religion" and not only did it fail we've literally earned cult status due to our low number and distastful beliefs so ill just act like im part of a super exclusive club that everybody wants to apart of even though stats say otherwise to save face.

be honest, are you that guy from /tv/ last week?

>>18104255
anyways op, if youre referencing anything sexual do realize they have an organ just for sexual pleasure. they are liberated and theres no going back
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.