[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had a few tough breakups in my life, but nothing like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image1.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
I've had a few tough breakups in my life, but nothing like this. This is the first it's happened with someone that I wanted to be the last person I ever dated. More than that, someone that I've ALWAYS wanted to be the last person I ever dated (crushed on her since we were kids).

I know that in time the general breakup/separation pain will fade, but do you ever really get over someone you were sure to the very core of your being was the person for you?

I'm not sure where I go from here. I don't think I'll be able to feel this strongly about someone again. I'm 28, and this relationship was the one time I've been with someone and really felt like "Holy shit..is this happening? Is my life seriously about to actually work out?!" Is dating doomed to just be some by the numbers endeavor now? I just can't really see how anything is going to compare after this.
>>
I feel you on almost every level OP. I'm 28 and have crushed/loved this one person since we met in college 6 years ago. I really saw potential for the relationship to last a lifetime. But he didn't see it the same way and revealed to me that he has stronger feelings for another girl that moved in with us 6 months ago.

At least know you are not going through that "this is the end of days" break up that hurts you to the very core of your soul alone.
But from what I know from others, it's all about time. You have to just let time make things easier for you. It's going to be hard. You are going to think about your love every day for a bit. Eventually though, those thoughts spread out to every other day, to once a week, and eventually not really at all unless specifically triggered.

Don't date until you feel ready to. Let dating again be on your terms stemming from your own desire to go out and explore. You should be keeping yourself busy with your own self improvement and strengthening and expanding the other established bonds in your life.
Hopefully we can both get through this. Good luck to you OP. I hope we both find the happiness in love we deserve.
>>
>>18104662
Appreciate it, anon. I figure I'm not the only one but nice to hear from others who get it.

It's such a weird sensation. Like waking up from some perfect dream that you were sure was real and facing the crushing realization that it didn't happen and you're just lying in your bed.
>>
Bump. Love sucks
>>
>>18103460
Never date anyone again and your wish will be granted.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.