[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If life doesn't revolve around sex, why do I want it so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1ur.jpg (29KB, 343x543px) Image search: [Google]
1ur.jpg
29KB, 343x543px
If life doesn't revolve around sex, why do I want it so badly? How do I get rid of this shit?
>>
Fill that habit with another. Yes it is instinct to want to have sex but realize it isn't required for your happiness and move on
>>
it does revolve around sex. your body is simply a mechanism to carry out the reproductive imperative of your DNA.
>>
I just try to focus on more important things in life
>>
>>18103312
If you are obsessed with eating steak, you don't have much choice, find a way to eat steak.
If you want sex,find a way to have it ?
>>
>>18103327
This. Our purpose is to replicate, anon.
>>
>>18103434
1 how do i meet girls
2 how do i engage in sexual intercourse with said girls
>>
>>18103434
>this logic
and murderous psychopaths, pedophiles and people who like to burn things should...?
>>
Find a place where brothels are legal.

It's a hell of a lot cheaper than the problems a 'real' woman will cause.
>>
>>18103467
>this logic
Pretty fresh coming from the guy who compares seeking sex with completely deviant behaviors.

Also you think pedophiles and psychopaths actually give a fuck about your moral codes and shit ?
>>
>>18103457
There is like a million thread about that, post more about yourself if you want a custom answer
>>
It does revolve around sex. One of our main function is reproduction. It's also coded in our self to want to pass our gene and meme (as in tradition, thoughts, knowledges, habits).

>>18103457
Tell us about yourself, and why did you feel you couldn't do it yourself? What things you think you lack of?
There are lots of threads in here you could read about that, and if it's not enough, go to youtube to learn it.
I recommend Based Zeus' channel as a start since he gives simple straight-forward advices without many sugar-coating that works.
>>
>>18103451
This. And that is why the feel when no gf is the strongest of all feels.
Just masturbate like all of us, fill your mind with activities, and try to find a group of people who share similar interests where you live. Consider moving to a bigger town where you could encounter more people like this, if that's possible and you feel like it.
>>
>>18103568
>>18103660
6", slim build, unshaven face, brown skin
Not great at socializing but pretty talkative anyway
Don't exercise but I'm not super unhealthy
>>
>>18103679
6'**********
>>
>>18103679
Pardon me, but to begin with are you really interested in getting a partner/sex? Feels like you don't sound too enthusiastic about it...

But again, 6", with slim build already put you ahead a for a bit compared to average.
Now just a matter of chasing the partner you want. go to aforementioned youtube channel for detailed advices, or just read threads here to know lots of examples of problems in relationships.

Don't fall to pua marketing who'll try to sell you books or meeting sessions/classess. Just go into a local communites to hang out.
I think it coveres the basics for you now.
>>
>>18103716
ok thx
>>
who the fuck told you life doesn't revolve around sex

only people who have sex on a regular basis say that stupid shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.