[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so months ago I got banned on a Reddit board and I deleted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5499.jpg (62KB, 580x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5499.jpg
62KB, 580x262px
Ok so months ago I got banned on a Reddit board and I deleted my old account. Today I tried posting with my new account and the same fascist douche that banned me immediately was onto me and banned my new account. What information do Reddit moderators see about you? This new account was from different email. I'm done with Reddit forever because of this but was curious if they have access to your email, ip and MAC address and other shit.
>>
>>18103309
Intergalactic reddit rule#(something I don't remember): Attempting to subvert a ban by using another account is against the rules, and will lead to IP ban. Probably better that you leave reddit. People who try to stay in places they aren't welcome in are the worst reddit users, regardless of the reason they were banned. Always starting in-drama, continuously trying to open the eyes of retarded mods, it's all pretty annoying lol.
>>
>>18103342
That's the thing I was banned for wrong opinion not for starting drama. That's why I like 4chan because the mods are cool.
>>
So the best advice here would be to just move on. I mean, it's reddit. Do you really care that much?
>>
>>18103309
what sub?

Also stop being obnoxious asshole and going to places you don't like just to get mad.
>>
>>18103375
No I just get angry when free speech looses out to fascism.
>>
>>18103380
>>>18103375
>No I just get angry when free speech looses out to fascism.
So we're you saying "Hitler did nothing wrong." Or something of the like? Most people don't appreciate extremely outlandish or controversial views on reddit, and don't want to see it. Your free speech wasn't burnt. You can still go outside and say, "Trump's a fucking cunt," and you won't have a few soldiers coming to execute you. You can go outside and say, "The gays deserve to burn," and nobody is going to imprison you and starve you to death.
There is a fine line between your first amendment being infringed upon, and being kicked out for being an asshole.
>>
>>18103368
What was your wrong opinion? Details?

Post what you said? How did you say it?
>>
>>18103380
And why do you think you deserve free speech on a private owned and operated site?

They can refuse any language they want, they are not a government or national entity.
>>
>>18103380
>>18103401

You certainly have a right to free speech, but nothing said you have any right to a platform to speak in. Get a soap box, no one will stop you. But private companies certainly have a right to moderate what is said in their own realm.

Imagine going to a grocery store and yelling fuck, shit, cunt, ass, bitch... etc. This is not hate speech, it is not illegal to scream these things. But the store has a right to kick you out for being an ass. You do not have a right to platform your speech on their property and within their privately owned realm.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.