[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today the girl I used to enjoy being with posted a picture of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: fox.png (59KB, 674x448px) Image search: [Google]
fox.png
59KB, 674x448px
Today the girl I used to enjoy being with posted a picture of her trip with the new guy she's with, and made me realize that while other guys are taking girls to trips, I sit at home reading random wikipedia articles, watching a movie and eating.
Taking this into consideration, what chances do I have of ever finding a girl who would like me for me, and not for whatever I pretend to be?

Be honest, I'm gonna be fucking single for a long ass time, ain't I?
>>
File: 1488265783399.jpg (601KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1488265783399.jpg
601KB, 2048x1364px
>>18103122
Dude what the fuck not everyone is wealthy enough to do that. People find love living under rusty bridges and being addicted to black tar heroin.

Of course there's plenty of girls who will like you for you. It's only a matter of time. Just be yourself and enjoy life. And if a pretty and kind girl is interested in who you are then just be your honest self and roll with it baby.
>>
>>18103122

you act as if every guy is taking every girl on a trip last weekend and you're the only one who didn't pair up.

>be honest, I'm gonna be fuckign single for a long ass time because I had a lazy weekend aren't I?

only if you want to be.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.