[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be short blonde manlet with a babyface >every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1488734181158.png (6KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488734181158.png
6KB, 600x450px
>be me
>be short blonde manlet with a babyface
>every time I go out to the bars I have bear dudes hitting on me
>women treat me like a little kid
I fucking hate this shit. Any advice on attracting women instead of dudes twice my size?
>>
>>18103026
How old r u?
>>
You could stop wearing a dress and makeup.
>>
Shave your head and hit the weights
>>
>>18103026
I think going to bars exclusively for dating/hookup might not be your thing. Not saying you're ugly, but if you don't look "alpha" or chad enough for basic bitches to mate with you, they prob won't notice.

You might have better luck at anime cons, game nights, vidya game tournaments, libraries, IRC / online dating instead. What I mean is, get around people who aren't just hunting for dick exclusively (even if sex is your only goal too, it obviously isn't working for you).
I am assuming you're a nerd because we're on 4chan in the middle of the day on Sunday.

The alternative is to embrace being babied by women and lure them into conversation, use charm / intellect instead. Or, read up in /fit sticky and see if you might be interested in getting swole. Though, that won't help with the shortness, so that might not be the best route lol
>>
>>18103026
shave your head or grow it out with a man bun and beard
also start training widen up your shoulders chest and back
>>
Just accept it and become a toy of the bears.

I'm sure they'll take care of you better than a vapid GF.
>>
>>18103052
So... become the vapid gf?
>>
>>18103059
Pretty much, yeah. But I'd say twinks have better personality than GFs.

No homo, tho.
>>
>>18103026
>be me
>be tall ugly monster
>everytime I go outside people avoid me
>women ignore me
I fucking hate this shit. Any advice on killing myself instead of suffering indefinitely?
>>
>>18103078
If you live outside of Europe, get a gun.

If you live in Europe, buy some canisters of 100% helium gas, a CPAP mask, and breathe deeply.
>>
>>18103078
Become a redneck. Chicks dig rednecks.
>>
>>18103026
If the bears are hitting g on you, stay out of those bars.
>>
OP here

>>18103031

>>18103040
>>18103042
>>18103047
See, I've already tried that.
I'm 5'5, 170 lbs, ~17% bf, and I can put up 225 on bp. I still look like a scrawny dyel faggot.
I think it's something about my personality desu
>>
>>18103026
Grow a beard and get /fit/
Might not stop the bears but women might like you more/take you seriously
>>
>>18103279
>I'm 5'5, 170 lbs, ~17% bf, and I can put up 225 on bp. I still look like a scrawny dyel faggot.
>I still look like a scrawny dyel faggot.
You're either lying or you don't actually have a good sense of how fat you are. According to the BMI you are overweight, and not far from being obese. That's literally what's enhancing your babyface along with probably having naturally soft and rounded features. Lose weight, grow a beard, and the fat will go away so your features look less soft, and the beard will cement you're not a babyman. Going to other venues like this anon >>18103042
suggests wold also help

Too bad about that height though. Better develop your personality and become an expressive guy
>>
Always have atleast a stubble and go ottermode. How do you dress and carry yourself? Are you confident/assertive/smooth with women? You should go on a cut desu it'll get you women.
>>
File: 14887613201631538544185.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
14887613201631538544185.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>18103418
I've never gotten my bf tested, but I think 17% is a pretty reasonable estimate. I'm not overweight.
>>
no. you are who you are. even working out, dudes will still hit on you. its not some switch you can turn off. if women could stop men from hitting on them, they would.
>>
>>18103436
Honestly? Your shade of blonde looks like you're dying it, which might explain why guys are going after you, the lack of beard doesn't helps also. But do not fret, try minox or simply shave, plenty of girls who like clean shaven dudes but sadly beard is at it's high atm, which also means that being clean shaven will make you stand out.
Also how old are you? You do look very young, what can help is changing your haircut, can you grow sideburns? Those help you look older as well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.