[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of pursuing an anorexic girl who drinks too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: hanksmile.png (170KB, 700x953px) Image search: [Google]
hanksmile.png
170KB, 700x953px
I'm thinking of pursuing an anorexic girl who drinks too much and just broke up with an abuser last year.

Any tips?
>>
Yeah, dont get on that wild ride.
>>
>>18102876

Don't get involved.
>>
>>18102876
Dodge that bullet bro!
>>
these are the best types of girls. Go for it, man. Just don't get too attached.
>>
>>18102938
This. Be cool with her and support her. But if supporting her is too much, well get out.
>>
Only you know if you can handle that type of deal
>>
>>18102876
do a team swerve my boi, unless your happy with someone ending up super fucked up, either she will be worse than before and you'll get out, or youll end up fucked
>>
Ok I know it sounds sketch, but she has great taste in anime.
>>
>>18102876
My advice is not to do it unless you enjoy watching someone destroy themselves all the while you stand by unable to stop them.
>>
>>18103172
>Ok I know it sounds sketch, but she has great taste in anime.
Holy shit senpai, pounce on that skeleton before she gets into shoujo-ai and completely gives up on men.
>>
Well, you won't ever have to worry about taking her out to dinner.
You cheap bastard....
>>
>>18102876
Just....why? What at all is appealing about that situation?
>>
>>18102876
>Any tips?
Yeah, take good long hard look at your life.
>>
As a person who is a former anorexic, it probably wouldn't be the wisest choice to make to date said person, especially if they have drinking problems. If you think they're gonna stop if you give her love and a healthy relationship, she wont right away or she may never. Anyway, it will be a hard as fuck relationship where you watch someone slowly kill themselves willingly and even if she is willing to get help that is also a hellish process for the people around her as well as herself.

However, if you don't mind potentially wasting a lot of your energy over her, being lied to, hurt, ect., then go ahead.
>>
File: midgetdate.jpg (116KB, 1096x731px) Image search: [Google]
midgetdate.jpg
116KB, 1096x731px
My little sister used to be anorexic. My advice is to just let it pass.
>>
Why on Earth would you get into such a situation? Are you dumb?
>>
>>18103775
The only type of person who wants to be in that situation is someone who wants to take advantage of it.

OP leave her alone for her sake, You said she just got out of an abusive relationship, Well this could be her chance to get healthy again so just don't go near her.
>>
>>18104232
It's been a year though.
>>
Don't
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 147x144px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 147x144px
Anorexic chicks have rocking bodies bro cheers
>>
>>18102876
Stick it in her ass
>>
>>18102938
Spot on
>>
>>18103384
Lol
>>
>>18102876

Seems like you're sold on the idea.

Please, for her sake, get her to talk to a professional. I understand your hero complex, but honestly you'll likely do more harm than good.

You'll be investing a lot of time and energy into someone who will most likely, through no fault of their own, be unable to reciprocate. Best of luck, I have a feeling you'll need it.
>>
>>18102876
Pursuing is for predators. Best not to. If you care about this person, that's good - be caring, be nurturing, be a responsible friend.
>>
>>18102876
Heelp her.
>>
>>18102876
Yeah
Run the other fucking way idiot
>>
As someone who was essentially the girl you were about to date: don't do it unless you are 1. Prepared to confront her about her past and figure out where she is in healing from it 2. Prepared to be treated as a rebound

Guy I dated after my abusive Bf was okay but he never asked me about my ex or about how I felt about it (idk if he even knew about my drinking problem or eating disorder) and when I tried to talk about it it was really awkward. Not his fault really I jsht wasn't ready for a new relationship and he wasn't ready to deal with my problems.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.