[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I win her back? It doesn't matter what happened,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1474733030150.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1474733030150.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
How do I win her back? It doesn't matter what happened, if there is still love between two people, there is always a chance, right? Or is that simply not true? In general, how do you win back a girl who still loves you but won't be with you.
>>
>>18102771
Do you think it might matter WHY she won't be with you?

Do you think it might matter who the person is?

Do you think people all have an identical though process, and that the same approach that works for one will also work for everyone else?

And no. Two people loving each other does not guarantee that a relationship will work or that both will want to remain in the relationship.
>>
>>18102771
>>if there is still love between two people, there is always a chance, right?

Honestly? It depends OP, two people can love each other but that doesn't mean they're willing to work hard enough to make it work.
Just came out of a 2 year relationship and i still love her and she still loves me. But she was never willing to make the effort to change her bad habits to make it work.
>be very, very hard working in uni, plans to move out to europe
>manage to get a scholarship, plus dorms and a decent paying job
>she's just average, never works hard torward anything and just slacks around

And i love her, but there's not way we're having a future together.
I think what you need to ask yourself is: Do you see a future together with this person? Are both parties willing to work hard to make it work? And i just don't mean saying it out loud, i mean doing actual work to change yourself to be with the person you love, that's the hard part.
Sometimes, it's just not meant to be.
>>
>>18102771
So why won't she be with you?
>>
>>18102967
She has feelings for both me and my best friend, but he doesn't want to be with her. She doesn't want to be with me and feel guilty that she still has feelings for him. I want her to see that we shouldn't just throw away what we have because of him.
>>
>>18102771
How hold are you guys?
>>
>>18103942
We are 18-19
>>
Why would you waste your time? If she doesn't want you, she doesn't want you.

Find someone who does.
>>
>>18103010

lol just leave her dude.
>>
>>18103948
Trying to "win" someone back is not correct. Love is not enogh for things to work. This might sound raw but she telling you is confusion what is making your relationship imposible might be a signal. If the relationship ended thats it man the right thing to do is to keep moving. I know you wont do that cuz its hard as fuck to kill your hope... At least try to aply the tule of no contact for a month
>>
>>18103985
No contact for a month is a bit difficult, this girl is one of my long time best friends, and she's friends with all of my friends, we hang out as a group constantly.
>>
>>18104015
Not saying you should stop beign her friend just get some distance and if she wants to see you make an excuse she would probly know your lying but it doesnt matter believe me it will make you feel better that shit works cuz is a detox from a codependency. I shouldnt tell you this but it also may help you cuz seeing you comited to keep moving that will play with her ego and thats the first step to make someone starts obscesing with you ... Is like a pull the rope game the more you pull with indiferency the more she will get sucked into it ... But you have to take the right choise and make it cuz its whats better for you not for wining her back
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.