[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got a hair drug test in two weeks and the last time i did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1409321948510380.jpg (385KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1409321948510380.jpg
385KB, 1536x1024px
So I got a hair drug test in two weeks and the last time i did coke was Christmas Day (Dec.25), didnt do much maybe two or three small lines (really weak stuff too). Yous think i'll be good? If not any tips? I did have a haircut since but im not allowed to cut my hair from now until the test.
>>
Shit, whoever is doing the hair test must be serious.
Who is doing the test anon?
Work or parents?
>>
>>18102444

work
>>
>>18102419
Start drinking more water to flush out your system
>>
>>18102457

>hair test

that works for urine but does it for hair?
>>
>>18102419
Have you done coke before?
If yes, it will be traceable. If not then it depends on the equipment of the lab
>>
>>18102419

Wow... what industry do you work in where they are willing to spend that much money on a drug test?!

BTW, your fucked OP.
>>
You probably have some idea about your rate of hair growth, but average is about half an inch per month, so if your hair is longer than about an inch, it'll probably be detected. Most employer related drug tests just check the last 90 days (they'll cut off anything longer than 1.5 inches from the root).

Why not get your own test done to see what it shows?

You can shave your body hair off (unnoticeable unless you're obviously hirsute, like you got hairy arms and hands), then bleach your hair with something harsh and then re-dye it. This may be noticed and will be considered suspicious. It may also not be effective.

Might want to look for another job and just tell your employer to go fuck themselves. Personally, I won't take a drug test just on gp because I don't work in an area where public safety is an issue. I don't use recreational drugs but fuck employers who want to control their employees' private behavior.

>>18102464
lol no. Of course drinking more water won't flush your hair.
>>
They go back 90 days so yep you are screwed.

>>18102598
Tons of jobs are doing them now. I even saw a food service job requiring a hair test. My area has a bad opiate problem and junkies can't beat them. Companies get lower rates on insurance.
>>
>>18102419
Hair tests are incredibly accurate and will almost definitely show that you used cocaine. Your only option is to find a masking shampoo. Look at your local head shop or order some online, from what I've read the shampoo has a pretty high rate of success.
>>
Erowid is your friend :
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/cocaine_testing.shtml
You should be okay.
>>
>>18102654

OP here.

Did the math, so on the date of the test it'd be 84 days. Was also tlking to one of my buddys who took the same type of exam (hes a cop), he said i shld be okay if i wasnt doing it a lot in a small period of time.

Thoughts?
>>
Hair test test last 90 days
>>
>>18102419

You're fucked. You're going to fail the test. There is no avoiding it. So, on that note, go ahead and Do MORE _COCAINE_!!!

Cuz it won't matter anyways.
>>
Tell them you do coke so you can work harder. So you can earn more. So you can do more coke.
>>
>>18103682
Well, your cop friend just makes me feel like I was right when I told you should be okay.
It was ~90 days ago, you didn't have much, it was low-grade stuff, and you got a haircut in the meantime. I never got tested for drugs, but don't get too worked up by it. Erowid is reliable and what was done was done anyway.
>>
>>18103682
Lawyer here.

>Do the test.
>If positive demand a retest
>By the time it arrives your hair will be clean
>Demand to know why you got a positive result as you've never used drugs in your life.
>Don't use any drugs at all until this is dealt with
>>
Yeah its gonna come back positive lol listen to the lawyer guy.
>>
Coke is overrated. Always made me vaguely nauseous.
>>
Cocaine is a hell of a drug
Dude I drive 18 wheelers and don't get hair tested just piss
What do you work in??
>>
>>18104210
nice... What is the best way to launder money?
>>
>>18104362
Busy fast food restaurants. Pay for a $20 tab in big bills. They're usually too occupied with moving the line along to check anything.
>>
>>18102419
go to a salon and bleach your hair. then have it dyed back to your original color.

/thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.