[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am having a conflict of mind, but I am afraid of throwing up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: MwnQnf6.jpg (84KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
MwnQnf6.jpg
84KB, 960x600px
I am having a conflict of mind, but I am afraid of throwing up some incomprehensible bullshit. So I am going to try my best to keep this simple.

I am having trouble with probably 20% of people I know currently. But generally I am very focused on trying to be accepting. I just cannot get beyond people that are addicted to gossip and treating other people like shit. Unlike most others that just put up with it, I don't know why. Some just appear spineless but I am sure people have their reasons. Continuation of a certain existence perhaps.

The thing I am having problems with is letting to of that 20%. It's not that I care for these people, I think they are shallow manipulative. I just don't really know how to let go, and I also think they might be playing that fact because it's not really a secret.

It's as if I give them the knife to back stab me, knowing full well that's what they will use it for.

But then again I don't believe in living in a world where people like this cause everyone to be more cautious with who they deal with.

I guess I am just idealistic thinking that people should be beyond pathetically trying to have an impact on each other and getting off on the fact.
>>
Is English not your first language?
>>
This is incomprehensible bullshit.
>>
>>18102298
Just commit suicide already, jesus
>>
You have come across assholes. They exist. Avoid them. A guy that I knew, I was friends with for 15 years. He stole some shit from me & now I just don't deal with that person.
>>
He's just saying shitty people gossip and he has trouble ignoring it/letting it go.
>>
>>18102518
Well in that case.....kill 'em all, fuck 'em raw.
>>
>>18102298
Cut them out. These types will always manipulate the people in your group to make them hate you if they know you don't like them so make sure you're alright with losing anyone in that circle.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.