[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over the fact that your ex had a one night stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: j33vesu.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
How do you get over the fact that your ex had a one night stand when you were broken up (and now back together).

I understand she's not in the wrong, I just need to get the awful image of her getting naked with some guy out of my head.
>>
You probably kiss the mouth that had other guy's cock and semen in it, also gl with oral on her, the dick has been there as well.

Cheers!
>>
>>18102327
t..thanks anon
>>
Just think man, now she will always be thinking about that one night stand and how fun it was to just be a little slut that night. But then she will think that she might still love you...It's not really cheating though since she isn't falling in love with the guy right?

She picks up her cell phone, face blushed hot red with anticipation. She knows you're working tonight, and she knows you would never know if her fuck from the past came over. It was just one time after all, not a regular thing....

*A few months later*

Every time you leave to work, he's sitting in the parking lot of your apartment complex. The minute you pull off he's pulling in, into your girl's sopping wet pussy. His cock is bigger than yours, and you've noticed lately that her pussy hasn't felt quite the same. Her pussy yearns for him to fill her up, fill her like you can't anymore.
Eh I wont torture you anymore. You're girls fucked another dude, so what. Dump the bitch or move on from it.
>>
>>18102288
>(and now back together)

hahaha cuck
>>
>>18102288
She had sex before you, right? Or she certainly will after. Why does it bother you?
>>
>>18102510
A cuckold is someone who raises someone else's child. This scenario is not even close.
>>
File: Donewiththesenights.jpg (195KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
Donewiththesenights.jpg
195KB, 780x927px
Pic related op. You are the safe-zone rebound. She will whore again, she's young and doesn't want to settle down with some geek just yet.

Consider yourself a safety net of security and accept it.
>>
>>18102524
This isn't fair to OP's gf, because you don't onow what happened. OP, maybe you can ask for permission to get with someone else. Or end the relationship.

You still haven't told us why it bothers you.
>>
>>18102523

Don't you know now that cuck is just an internet-insult for omega males? The lowest of the low in social hierarchy, literally everyone knows they are superior to omegas. To equate them to a real cuckold is only natural.

OP is assuredly a cuck
>>
>>18102525

Trust me, she has had a taste of the good life. Slutting around is fun for women, they love promiscuity.
>>
>>18102527
I know what the popular usage is, but the term has become so broad as to become meaningless.
>>
>>18102532

I agree, cuck should be reserved for the truly destitute men of society, if it's to be used as an insult and not a descriptor.
>>
>>18102288
How long was the break?
How often do you two break up and make up?

I mean, the thing is you can't give her the idea she can just leave whenever she wants to fuck someone else

If it had been a few weeks that's a bit more forgiving than a break that only lasted a few days

>I don't think I could get back with someone, or at least not keep my mind set on getting even and cheating on her
>>
>>18102288
hatefuck her. Make sure to get violent and really let your anger out.
>>
>>18102530
Then why do women get married? (Also, being a slut in the sense you are using it isn't an option for every woman and at every age.)

If being a slut is so much fun, then why don't you do it?
>>
File: you_know_what_I'm_talking_about.gif (947KB, 345x502px) Image search: [Google]
you_know_what_I'm_talking_about.gif
947KB, 345x502px
Truly a terrible situation. Who knows what happened? Maybe she didn't even get completely naked. Maybe he just pulled her panties aside and took her just like that. Maybe she let him creampie, just like that. Maybe she even sucked him off the next morning. Damn...

Jokes aside, just remember that she came back to you and now you're the one she gets naked with. You're not in a competition with the other guy. Relax buddy, have fun with her
>>
>>18102288
I have never understood this. I've had breakups and got back together with bf's and never slept with another guy. I still loved them and didn't want another guy to touch me. Yes, sometimes I did go on a date and flirted and one guy kissed me but it was just too weird and stopped.

The only thing I can think of is OP's partner didn't love him, was very angry with him or wanted to have sex with other guys and broke up. Maybe I'm just naive or too much a one guy girl.
>>
>>18102544
anon, that it doesn't make OP special only one of at least two guys the girl is fucking. The gf OP had does not exist anymore. This new girl gives that pussy out to whomever, whenever even if she says she loves one guy. That pussy ain't special, just easily available.
>>
>>18102541

Women get married for SECURITY. Say it with me. SECURITY.

Stable income, a home and no obvious character flaws is all you need to get a wife.

Being handsome, hung and fun is how to get sluts like OP's girl.
>>
You were broken up. Get over it.
There is a common sense about breaking up. That is you are not together. You are free to do and see whatever/whoever you want.
>>
File: rossonbreak.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
rossonbreak.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>
>>18102565
There are more women in college than men, and the numbers aren't even close. College-educated women make *more* than college-educated men. Thank you for summing up the way you think that things are now based on a 1950's sitcom that you watched maybe once...but women don't *have* to get married nowadays...and yet many of them do.
>>
>>18102586

K, talk to me in 40 years when those college aged women are 60 and have lived most of their life.

I've known women who focused on education and career advancement. In their 40s they always regret not having a family. Most end up trying at that point. Who are they going to marry? A man who provides security.
>>
>>18102538
It was two months

>>18102530
I know lad, I'm trying to stay detached

>>18102525
Cause she went out with the guy and fucked him on the first date, i get that it could be a lot worse and she couldve just started dating someone else seriously
>>
>>18102553
I broke up with her with no real reasoning She said at the time, she was hurting and it didn't mean anything to her. And she deleted the app the next day. Idgaf what the intentions were, just trying to get that awful image out of my head
>>
>>18102469
I know, I'm heading off to college too (post grad). Just tryna get my nut now and not over thinking it.
>>
same thing happened when my bf and I were broken up (month-long split). he found a fuckbuddy days after the split and didn't tell me for months after we got back together. it made me resentful and insecure for a long time, but in the end we had a bunch of long conversations about why he moved on so quickly.

a lot of it came down to having an opportunity he didn't expect when he was already emotional because of the break. still stung for a long time and I felt inadequate at sex compared to this apparently very experienced girl, but after a year or so it seemed irrelevant compared to the relationship itself.

tl;dr: its gonna feel like this for a while, but the feeling goes away with time if you build a positive relationship and communicate.
>>
>>18102644
Thank you, that helped.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.