[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've recently realized I'm an extremely boring person.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: No.png (23KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
23KB, 500x480px
I've recently realized I'm an extremely boring person. Other than talking about weebshit, video games and tv shows, I cannot hold a conversation for the life of me because my knowledge and experience in everything else in basically nil.

I don't even have funny stories to tell about me doing things because I've never done anything noteworthy in my life. I guess what I'm trying to ask is how the hell do you make yourself interesting and find interests that you enjoy?
>>
>>18102223

Well I know you're not a genius but I am pretty sure you identified the solution in the first couple sentences.

You have limited interests, expand. You have no life experiences, go outside. All of this you already know, so what do you want?

You need sudden anxiety and shock, complete isolation from the things that make you happy now. Stop browsing the web and go meet people now, find things in them to admire and absorb their interests while simultaneously harvesting your own.
>>
Read a book, nigger.
>>
being boring is not bad. way better than being that guy that has to one-up everyone all the time.
>>
>>18102879
Duuuuuuuude
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
Why
>>
>>18102223
Do more stuff. Pick up a cool hobby, learn something. It's easy to stop being boring. Just gotta do stuff
>>
>>18102546
Talking something else besides weebshit, video games, and tv shows doesn't necessarily mean you're trying to one-up everyone. If a person gets angry at people talking about their personal experiences, then it just shows that the listener is extremely insecure.
>>
You think you're boring?

Ask yourself "What specifically are the qualities of someone I find interesting" emphasis on specifically.
Then ask yourself "What specific changes can I make in my life to embody those specific qualities?"
Then make a plan to enact those changes.

Otherwise, learn to be content with the personality you have now and you will seem interesting to people who share the same ideals. You don't have to appeal to everyone, only to be happy with yourself.
>>
>>18102223
Gossip
>>
>>18102988
>If a person gets angry at people talking about their personal experiences, then it just shows that the listener is extremely insecure.

Nope. I used to think that until I met some faggot who literally could not stop one-upping people. "Oh man haha yeah I know what you're talking about bro haha but thats nothing bro haha did same thing haha just much more expensive oops haha shouldnt have said that haha us hobbyists haha right? ;)". It's like everything was a battle to that guy. Entirely focused not on the "I did it too" but on "I did it B-E-T-T-E-R" part. Jesus
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.