[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My closest friend by far is a girl. She's dating my other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1459030366363.png (235KB, 667x666px) Image search: [Google]
1459030366363.png
235KB, 667x666px
My closest friend by far is a girl. She's dating my other close friend. Whenever they fight and especally whenever there is another girl in my life who I want to date (this doesn't happen when I'm just fucking a girl), she gets very... idk, she tries hard to get my attention. She always bashes on girls that I want to date and gets visibly irritated, and then she will try to get me to go with her somewhere we can sit down or walk and we will talk for hours upon hours.

I love her to death, like a sister, but I don't understand why she keeps doing this. Is she afraid she will lose the emotional connection we have if I start dating someone? She always complains that the guy she is dating now doesn't provide her that. Anyone have any clue?
>>
Well, yes, she feels jealous too. Because in her head, you're her territory, due to the emotional connection

Just ignore that and carry on with your life.
>>
>>18102196
She does it because she's a young woman who bases a big part of her feeling self worth on the attention and validation she gets. (That's how other women become attention whores) You two have a good connection, but she also uses you as a form of validation. She probably thinks she'll lose that when you get with other women, because then all of your attention will go to them and not to her. She's basically manipulating you with that behaviour into acting the way she wants, regardless of the consequences for you. You'll notice you're being manipulated if she acts flirty, jealous and so on even if you two are just friends.

Now that you're aware of that make sure to stay cold to those attempts because they are out of place. Just go your way with other women. No need to be mean to your frmale friend, because she acts out of fear and insecurity
>>
>>18102196
I've felt the same way towards my male best friend. I didn't act out on anything irrational like manipulation, but I did feel slightly irritated and "very... idk" for no rational reason. It's hard to say why, but he was just a really fun friend to hang out with and I must have been kinda worried that would change once he got a girlfriend.

You should ask her why she does this. She's your best friend and surely she can understand you being concerned about that. Reassure her that the friendship won't change. It's an irrational feeling and it's hard not to feel it even if you know it's irrational. It simply feels bad and can be hard to recognize the reason for it. I do think it's bad if she tries to manipulate you, but it's also bad because she feels uncomfortable.

You have a friend who cares and loves hanging out with you very much and doesn't want to lose that. No one is perfect and she may act out some of those feelings. Really, just talk to her in a mature manner, let her know how you feel and let her tell you how she feels. She is the single person which will tell you the most accurate and true answer about how she feels. You won't find her here.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.