[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem /adv/. I'm stuck between two females. One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2017-02-27-12-17-13.png (761KB, 719x714px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-27-12-17-13.png
761KB, 719x714px
I have a problem /adv/. I'm stuck between two females. One I've been talking to for a while, dating for two months. The other I've been talking to for about a month and a half. My gf is a sweet girl, short, pretty submissive, will tolerate my shit most of the time, but she likes alcohol and she's not capable of not being slutty when she's drunk. I can foresee the worst happening eventually. She also has a bunch of guy friends.

Now the other girl is like god-tier. I'm talking Eliza or Rose God-tier she's an easy 10/10, plays vidya, watches the weebshit, is a femanon, and best of all she has the best voice. Like I could listen to that shit all day and her laugh is cute as hell.

Sidenote: God-tier girl doesn't have that many guy friends and has told me that she likes anal and is submissive in bed, which is very believable.
pic unrelated
>>
3some
>>
Girls don't have guy friends. They have options.
>>
>>18102184
This man is right

t. Option
>>
>>18102184
Nigger I promise you they aren't options. Maybe under alcohol, hence foreseeing the worse.

>>18102179
Won't work.
>>
>>18102171
>Eliza or Rose God-tier
So an attentionwhore seeking validation from orbiter losers?
>>
>>18102204
Smh you know what I mean anon.
>>
Basically, you don't know whether to drive a Ferrari or a Honda civic? That is exactly how i see this.
If your current girl is the honda, which might bust on you any moment, and a Ferrari, the other girl, is waiting for you right outside your crib, do you still drive the Honda? Even after knowing the Honda is gonna bust?
C'mon OP, this is a no-brainer.
>>
You seem attracted to both only superficially, which is a problem in and of itself.

That being said, you seem to like girl 2 more, so go for it. You already made that decision anyway.
>>
>>18102171
sounds like the choice is obvious...
>>
>>18102218
Honda is pretty reliable and cheap for her defense...
That wasnt the best exemple :p
>>
>>18102246
A Mustang or a M3?
And i stated that the civic would bust. I'm sure a civic vs a f40, anyone would pick the civic.
Don't try and act like a smart ass, i work with cars for a living.
>>
>>18102259
Would not*
Sorry i just woke up from a long night.
>>
>>18102230
I agree with this.

Looks like OP has already decided that he'd prefer to be with girl 2, and that the problem is either "how do I break up with my girlfriend" or "how do I make sure girl 2 will become my girlfriend before I break up with my gf".

I kind of wonder if OP's actually met girl 2 in person, or if she's someone he found while playing video games.
>>
If you dump girl 1 for the 10/10, why shouldnt the 10/10 dump you for someone better first chance she gets?
>>
File: 1487624877299.jpg (156KB, 601x670px) Image search: [Google]
1487624877299.jpg
156KB, 601x670px
>>18102259
>>18102218
Women are not cars. That analogy is stupid.

OP, either forget about girl 2 or break up with your gf. It's that simple. Have a talk with your current gf about her drinking habits.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.