[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a 25 y/o virgin. there are a lot of reasons but the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1445795212221.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445795212221.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
i'm a 25 y/o virgin. there are a lot of reasons but the main reason is that i'm scared of talking with girls. i never approached a girl, except for asking two girls to dance with me when i was exceptionally drunk (i was rejected). please please please tell me how to overcome this fear
>>
>>18102071
Was 23 years old my first time. Had same issue. My advice is to just be friendly. Since you made this thread, and identified yourself as a 25 yo virgin, I think you may be putting too much emphasis on sex (or lack of it) as part of your identity. Just don't worry about it. I never asked a girl out to date that I wasn't first friendly with for a while.
>>
>>18102071
meditation stops you from running in your emotions and helps you get women.

find out how to meditate and be more centered
>>
>>18102089
thank you. honestly i don't care so much about the lack of sex, it's more the nostalgia for something i never had (a relationship/love). for the last few months i've been actively trying to socialize with people despite my social anxiety so there's that
>>
no girl cares you're a virgin anyway.
Just don't tell everyone, like you're doing right now.
>>
Girls shit. Girls piss. Girls sweat. Girls stink. Girls pussy can stink. Girls can get pissy. Girls get nasty periods. Girls can get hairy buttholes.

Stop placing them in a pedestal. They are not some rare unicorn with no flaws.

Imagine talking to a pretty girl and remindning yourself that she will grow old and ugly and she probably takes nasty shits. Snap out of it.

Talk to them like you would any other person.
>>
>>18102099
Then you're doing fine. I assume you had friends you played with in elementary school? Did you have anxiety then? You may be too concerned about what you say/do. Hang out with the same (good) people long enough and as long as it's mutual, you'll become friends and no longer be anxious in hanging out with them.

If it is a permanent anxiety related to socializing then you may need to see a doctor about it. Sometimes low doses of anti-depressants can help alleviate anxiety. But this is NOT plan A. Plan A is unmedicated socializing for a good while. If the anxiety persists for months with the same people, then maybe seek a doctor.

If you have:make any friends, you could tell them how you feel. If they are good friends/people, they'll be understanding and help you out.
>>
>>18102123
Stop talking bullshit.

I'm not scared about talking to girls, I guess I'm alright at smiling and being friendly and even a bit flirty, but the step that I'm nervous about is when she seems to show interest and we've been flirting for a bit - then I completely shut down and that's why I'm still a pathetic virgin at 22.

Now, I know that girls are disgusting too and you're just making me fuck a girl less by mentioning all of those, but the problem is not that I put pussy on a pedestal. The problem is that people like me and OP have a legit fear of being a fucking sperg with no experience, when practically speaking every girl our age has experience and knows her way around the world of sex and intimacy. People on the internet will say stuff like "oh you'll meet a girl, a lot of girls think inexperience is cute, she'll be happy that you didn't just fuck a bunch of whores!", but the truth is very far from that, at least in the quite liberal country that I live in

Also, I don't know where to really meet girls. At my job there's only 16-18 year old girls with braces (cute, but that'd be creepy) and I study online. I'm not even that ugly, just completely inexperienced
>>
>>18102199
fucking meditate
>>
>>18102227
lol
>>
>>18102227
fucking meme, shut the fuck up
>>
File: yfqP2BRHMy4.jpg (76KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
yfqP2BRHMy4.jpg
76KB, 648x960px
Not OP, the similar problem. I have never been shy with girls, maintaining a conversation easily, catching their attention, but what I have is that I am seriously dreadful of any intimacy. Any physical contact makes me uncomfortable to a certain extent, and in every contact which implies flirting or any sort of romantic advance I see some kind of ulterior motive. I would say I had never been neglected by parents, so it wasn't a reason.

After some reflection I presupposed that it comes from deep insecurity, for my whole life I've been thinking that I have nothing to offer in relationship besides material things, I am easily salvageable and people I contact with have the power to abandon me, while I don't, since it would lead nowhere. There are no crucial positive qualities in me on which healthy relationship or initial attraction could be based. Even sometimes I thought I don't act like a man should, I don't feel like a man, yet in my opinion this is nonsense and labels. Of course, to say I am sexually frustrated is to say nothing.

I don't want to seek therapy since I believe it could be solved by self-helping. Also, it is kind of expensive here.
>>
you're not scared of "talking to girls" , you're scared of rejection
>>
>>18102071

Your first mistake is valuing their opinion so much it causes you anxiety. Get your dick inside them and then worry about attachment.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.