[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you meet girls if you don't like bars or clubs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1308.png (113KB, 639x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1308.png
113KB, 639x758px
Where do you meet girls if you don't like bars or clubs?

Work seems like too small of a world which could create more problems then anything and I'm not going to school so that's out of the question
>>
Out in public, book store, a cafe, people working at their jobs (depending), through other friends, online dating sites, extra curricular activities, match making service, bars and clubs (there are different kinds, they're all not biker bars and dance clubs), parks, dog parks, mueseums, take a class (don't necessarily have to "go to school"), crash weddings, volunteer with a group, get to know your neighbours, just get to know other guys or people in general (the more people you know the larger your network, more potential girls you will meet through friends and acquaintances). I'm sure I could go on and on. Just keep doing things, the more interactions with people, the more likely one of those people will be a potential girl you can date.
>>
>>18101852
anon, it's a crime to approach grills if you're ugly. How can I talk to women without my appearance immediately disqualifying me, outside of talking to drunk girls and dealing with the bottom of the barrel women who use dating websites?

Not OP btw
>>
>>18101968
Dude, if you are so ugly that you cannot approach women without them freaking out, you are the bottom of the barrel.
Get over yourself.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.