[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a degenerate /adv/ i need validation and the feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2736.jpg (60KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2736.jpg
60KB, 1200x1600px
i'm a degenerate /adv/

i need validation and the feeling of being desireable so badly that i want to seduce every guy i come across. it's like sport hunting. idgaf about the meat, i just want the excitement to shoot things.

give it to me straight.
shake me out of my unbearable entitlement
>>
You're probably not that desirable, they just want to shoot their load in something, anything
>>
You are reading 10 cliffnotes instead of one book. You are going to burger king every night of the week instead of saving up for a nice weekend dinner. These options are available to you because there is a market for them. Taking advantage is understandable if not practical for where you're at right now, but the guilt that made you post this suggests it isn't what you want for the long term.

What is your definition of seduce?
>>
>>18101788

I'll tell you the truth girl, guys you fuck see right through you. If you can't form an emotional connection with them, you'll always be just a convenient hole that threw herself at them.

Enjoy the ephemeral satisfaction while still feeling empty inside, because in the end, they ain't validating you as a whole, just your exterior. Also they'll never want to get attached to someone that throws herself to the first penis in their sight at the first notion of feeling down and in need of approval. That shit doesn't make for good relationship material.

But why do you care though? Just go around, do whatever's the best decision for you in both short and long term, make mistakes and make sure to make a lesson out of them. Find what you like, what you're worth, and grow out of that phase. Being childish both physically and mentally is part of growing up, and as long as you find some meaning to the stuff you're doing and you improve yourself in some way after a mistake, there's nothing wrong or degenerate in it.

The last part it's the important one though, since many people can't grow out of the instant, short term satisfaction, and stay with that mentality for the rest of their life. Someone with that attitude at their 20's is just a normal kid fooling around, at their 30's is a bit of an idiot, and at their 40's is just pathetic, since he never gave up the short term pleasure for something more meaningful.

Do what you must, but always strive to learn, improve, and take the better decisions.

Just don't be a homewrecker and we all gud, girl.
>>
>>18101995
that was unnecessary.
>>18101788
Who cares anyway. Do whatever you wanna do. Certainly i don't care, so you've got one person that doesn't care, which is enough.
>>
>>18102161
It's the truth tho
>>
How do you plan on becoming 30 with that attitude?
>>
>>18101788
I feel like that too. But at the same time I have feelings for one specific person that I can't shake.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.