[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been thinking on doing a 180 on my life and going into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1488525193862 (1).png (175KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1488525193862 (1).png
175KB, 500x339px
I have been thinking on doing a 180 on my life and going into journalism
The way i see it 4 out of 5 things that come out of the media are lies and the more i find out about them the more i question what else are they hiiding from me
But at the same time im already signed for cs and about to start in a month, and its not the worst thing in the world and would give me a lot of freedom to focus in other things i love like drawing
>>
>The way i see it 4 out of 5 things that come out of the media are lies

That's because if you want to make it in journalism you have to bend the truth or exaggerate or fulfill some political agenda.

If you don't then you don't get good ratings and you don't get a job.

If you think you can break this system then you are wrong.
>>
>>18101751
Don't go into journalism. If you hate how the media lies and skews the truth, then you will hate being a journalist. People who tell the truth in journalism don't get far, companies only look for journalists who can turn any story into a clickbait one that will get a lot of views. I've also heard making money is tough as a journalist

CS is much better and will give you more opportunities in life.
>>
>>18101759
or you could be the person who exposes everyone elses lies like ben shappiro
>>18101762
you can always write a book or make a documentary
>>
>>18101763
>you could be the person who exposes everyone elses lies like ben shappiro
Ben Shappiro also bends the truth to push his agenda. And I don't think most people have what it takes to become a Ben Shappiro.

>you can always write a book or make a documentary
You don't need to major in journalism to do this, and you can't really make a living off of it.
>>
>>18101765
>Ben Shappiro also bends the truth to push his agenda
dobutful, his whole thing is that he is the only guy with integrity, getting exposed for lying would ruin him
>You don't need to major in journalism to do this
it helps and you can totally make a living off it if you are good and controversial enough
>>
>>18101751
The fact is that 9 out of 10 things in legitimate news media are true. The problem is not that journalists lie, but that they are lazy, so what we get is the (true) shallow story without the depth of background that would make clear how true it is.

Of course agenda websites and shitposters say whatever they want, and too many readers can't (or don't bother to) tell the difference.
>>
>>18101800
>legitimate news media
please tell me about the fairies and unicorns anon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.