[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want in life is a unique, original experience. Is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160927-140001.png (2MB, 1440x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160927-140001.png
2MB, 1440x1420px
All I want in life is a unique, original experience.

Is this attainable?
Should I just kms?
How can I recover?
>>
>>18101718
You already got it, senpai.
>>
>>18101718

>a unique, original experience.

What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>18101718
Become a night shift taxi driver. You will experience a lot of crazy shit.
>>
>>18101738
If you don't get it, you should be under aged banned
>>
>>18101722
I'm confused.
Please explain.
>>
>>18101767
Not him, but your life is - in se - a unique, original experience. No one else has ever lived the same life, and no one else ever will.

What you are looking for though, is a 'profound' experience. And your life isn't necessarily profound.

Two options: either do drugs, preferably acid or shrooms (drugs transform the mundane into the profound), or get out of wherever you are and look for that experience wherever you think you'll find it, be it in the Himalayas or becoming the God of some uncivilized tribe of niggers in a rainforest somewhere.
>>
>>18101718
There is a story by Henry James (I forget the title) who is convinced he is marked to be unique in some special way, and keeps his life on hold so as to be always ready for that unique thing when it comes along. He dies with the unique mark of having done absolutely nothing with his life.
>>
>>18101718

Pick a cause and commit hard to it, die or get arrested trying to advance it.
The less you benefit personally from the cause, the more unique and special your contribution will be
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.