[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape Story My mom was always verbally abusive, one day she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2378.gif (264KB, 486x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2378.gif
264KB, 486x524px
Rape Story

My mom was always verbally abusive, one day she just kicked me out. She's rich so she gets me my own apartment. I'm 18 yo female. Domino 1

I've been dating my nice guy bf for 2 years, high school/prom. Love him. He's a photographer in the punk scene. I'm kinda punky, but a sweet girl. He doesn't mind my revealing clothes, people hitting on me, he knows I'll be faithful. But what it's doing to me I can't say. All I know is that I feel like I need more, or that I'm lacking. His new punk friends are a lot cooler than me, I try to keep up. The girls are open about their sexual exploits, I feel inexperienced. All the while my boyfriend and I drift farther and farther. I chat "innocently" on MySpace with guys, have guy friends come to the apartment he doesn't mind. Domino 2

(Contd below)
>>
One day he says he wants to break up, and because we are good friends he tells me about his new crush. I'm jealous, but supportive. By evening I'm expecting some friends and he's going to the party to meet this girl. I have my old friends coming over and one extra, Adam, a guy I went to middle school with. I had randomly got in touch and invited him over. I dunno what I was thinking. He was the definition of a douche bag, the guy my boyfriend would have hated. He had plugs, tattoos, drove a classic car, posed really stupid pictures. My friends came over and he did too, and it was immediate to everyone that something weird was going on, cuz I would never associate with those kind of guys. Domino 3

Adam went to school with me and my friend, and so it was kind of a reunion. My friend and I used to really like him, he was a lady's man, but nothing ever happens. So when he came over there was a lot of chemistry between all of us, something my friends boyfriend did not like. He has to be a drug dealer or something. He comes over with weed, smokes us all out. I went into a kind of shock, as I hadnt smoked weed in years and never like that before. He was being douche, my friends wanted to leave, and they left me alone with him.
Domino 4

We were on the couch, I felt really dizzy, and I just remember telling about how my boyfriend left me for someone else, I started to cry and he comforted me. That's when it began. I gave him a blow job right there. We ended up naked on my bed and I said no, told him to stop and he fucked me anyway, no condom. I cried and he comforted me again. I didn't know what plan b was so I thought the worst. Anyway, I don't know why but I kept him over night, smoking weed and sucking his dick through the night. Domino 5

(Contd, below)
>>
I wake up in the morning and he's gone. I'm scared, confused, blah. I meet up with my boyfriend at the mall and he tells me him and his girl only kissed. I told him I had a friend over. He asked what happens. I just told him I blew him, nothing else. This devastated him. He pathetically demanded we get back together. I said no, I don't know why, but I said I was with this guy now? Anyway he demands we have break up sex or whatever. I'm like ok. So we go back to my apartment and do it. Adam calls and he wants to come over. I'm happy cuz I am not a floozy and liked the idea of him. I don't know why.
Domino 6

Adam comes over and finds out my boyfriend was here and puts me through a guilt trip, very psychologically messing with my head like I had done something wrong. This is the beginning of the most sexually charged and fucked up 6 days of my life. He spends the night every night. My boyfriend didn't even do that cuz his parents were worried I'd get pregnant. Adam wants to get me pregnant. He's crazy. Tells me stories about meth and extacy, says he's gonna to buy a trailer and drive up north with a girl and raise a family. He really messed with my head, tried making me feel there was a future. He just wanted to drug me, and use me for oral. He didn't want sex, saying we should take it slow- he respects girls, having sex means a lot to him. I am out of my mind at this point. I'm stoned, naked, sucking this douche bags dick for a week in my apartment. My boyfriend is blowing up my phone and it seems like I am leaving everything behind to start over with this new guy.
Domino 7
>>
By the end of the week Adam shows his drinking side, and I don't like it. Tries to fuck me but I'm like No, what about what u said. So he's like whatever, come met my parents then. Cuz the whole idea was having sex meant I was his girl, the girl he would impregnate. I go over to his house, his family are totally oblivious to the fact that their son is a sociopath. I ignore the obvious. Like that his room is covered with posters of naked girls, or that his drug dealer is over and has cocain for him. He offers it to me but I never have never will. He doesn't care, snorts it. In retrospect I see his whole warped plan: he wanted get me high on coke, have unprotected sex throughout the night, and the. In the morning tell me he was moving to Vegas and that I could visit him from time to time. What ended up happening was that the moment we started, I asked him to stop again, and he did. Perhaps the idea of getting me pregnant and the leaving was too unethical. He got off me and confessed he was moving. I left, never saw him again.

I ended up get back with my boyfriend, but I had to tell him. I told my mom too. They tried to press charges but the cops told my mom "it takes two to tango". I realize it doesn't make sense, but he did rape me.
>>
I look back on all of it and realize that, beside how fucked it all was, I was enjoying myself. I enjoyed getting defiled, I enjoyed pleasing him, I kept him because the rape was a fantasy I didn't know could ever happen. I feel guilt and bone shacking sexual arousal.

Adam ended up getting that trailer, finding a new girl, getting her pregnant, all within the year after. I ended up leaving my boyfriend and getting with my current hubby. I love him and he's so good to me. We have a child of our own now, he satisfies me.

I don't know what to do with this whole thing with Adam tho, that's now a huge knot in my mind, a mix of pure sexual deviance and gut wrenching destructive guilt. If I ever saw him I again I'd panic. And I hate that at the end of everything, pure freedom and blithe triggers the memory of rape and defilement, bliss and shame.

I just try to forget. On the one hand I tried to get hurt myself, my boyfriend, my mom, but I needed up getting hurt... and the worst part is the hurt felt good. I feel shame to admit it was a peak experience.

Life is fucked.

End
>>
these muthafukkas. both of these dudes are fucking with your head in an unnecessary way. ditch them both for being manipulative fucks. they likely can't help it, just where they are and maybe where they will always be, but you got to get the fuck out and find a partner (or two/three) that can respect and fuck you at the same time. I am old, what I say is for sure true. Sex is sex, deep love is deep love, and the two are not always aligned.
>>
>>18101670
i'm not even an r9k or polfag and i think that, if this is true, you need to learn some self control. i'd be hard pressed to consider this rape. i'm sorry that it was a bad experience in retrospect but it seems like you enjoyed it at the time.
>>
>>18101670
That's disgusting...
Not your sob-story, of course, but the manner in which your distorted mind has rehearsed an explananation for the incident where you are considered some type of victim.

This shit is too well crafted to be anything other than bait, or the ramblings of a delusional manipulator.
>>
You are a victim. Not the 'bad things happen to good people' kind but the Darwin awards kind. My advice to you would be for you to off yourself.
>>
>>18101670
You cant blow him, get naked, and then enjoy it and call it rape. Okay, it is a little rape wish, I see where you are coming from, but getting naked with a man in bed and blowing him isn't a good, oh I'm so innocent he raped me case.
>>
You are a slut and you love it

Dump them both and move on with your life

But you won't
>>
File: 6ab.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
6ab.gif
3MB, 480x360px
It's times like these that make me wonder wtf is going on with my life.

This hoe has her own place, is giving blowjobs to random loser druggy friends, having unprotected sex, having fun and the time of her life.

Meanwhile I have no gf, never had sex, have a legitimate job at the investment banking arm of the largest bank in my country (where I work like 12 hours a day) and I still can't afford to move out of my parent's basement.

Life is so cruel.
>>
please post this on /r9k/ you'll fuel their hate for at least half a year

good god the scum that's allowed to live on this earth is incredible

but I mean really, the only truly bad part in all of this is that all of you degenerates now have a kid
>>
OP, you found out you're masochist at heart. Also, that's the most inane shit I've read. You made so many choices to fuck yourself up that your picture is in a dictionary next to the word "abstruse". The fact that you got a child just this short after (one year or so) is insane.

What do you want to accomplish on /adv/? Go seek a therapist for Christ's sake.
>>
>>18101682
get yo ass a therapist, youre a victim but you made some fucking stupid blind emotional ass decisions.
>>
>>18102092
>victim
>>
LOL

keep on choking on dirty cocks and if you have any dignity left just leave this cuck faggot bf
>>
>>18101682
It's the whole appeal of the forbidden fruit. You didn't even enjoy it while it was happening, you only enjoyed the thought, that in hindsight, you were defiled and raped and forcefully taken advantage of. the fantasy of that will never line up with the reality of how it feels and what could happen.

or tell your husband to get forceful sometimes and play it out, i dunno. sounds like you're making this much more of a problem than it needs to be. you were a stupid fuck for a little while and liked using guys for validity and affection while they used you for sex so you justify it in hindsight that it wasn't you just being a dumb insecure slut, it was because you actually liked it, which i think you don't need me to guarantee that you didn't.
>>
>>18102092
>calls this guy up to party
>gets super fucking high with him
>takes him to her place
>expresses single relationship status and leaves the dots to be connected
>guy assumes correctly that you want sex
>you're somehow the victim

lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.