[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was like 16-17 I was in a biology class and almost got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bro.jpg (22KB, 620x572px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
22KB, 620x572px
When I was like 16-17 I was in a biology class and almost got caught cheating on some homework assignment. The teacher was hyper pissed but couldn't prove anything and I just denied it.

This was years ago, but there were evidently still SJW nuts out there. Well, before class I ran into one. She accused me of micro aggressions and started shouting at me and pushing me etc. This retarded nigger did this again several days in a row. I called the teacher for help but she just sat on her big fat ass and ignored me. I even turned off the lights once and she just sat in the dark ignoring me.

That obviously never sat well with me. I finished that semester and thought I was done with her stupid, petty, obese ass. Welp no, god hates me and put me in another goddamn class with her. I went to the principal and explained the situation, vehemently stating my case, but he never took me seriously. Eventually I got a meeting with both of them. I told him how she treated me and she just bursts out "JUST ADMIT YOU CHEATED", so I told her exactly how ridiculous and petty she was to hold something so trivial against me for years and to allow the abuse of a student because she got her feelings hurt or because she chooses to pursue justice above all else in a high school class or whatever.
>>
Principal wouldn't move me though. She actively tried to fail me. Would mark shit wrong on my tests and shit that weren't wrong, even if it was multiple choice. I went to the principal with the proof and he was just sooo fucking put out with me and angrily transferred me. The teacher didn't face any repercussions. She was well-like by the student body and the staff, so it was just assumed I was in the wrong.

I've always felt like this was complete horseshit. I was completely in the wrong for cheating on a homework assignment, but I feel like her reaction and behavior was insanely over the top. And then to top it off, the principal being a douche about it and not punishing the teacher for at least actively trying to fail me seemed seedy as hell and cause for some kind of punishment.

I just wanted yalls opinion. I'm 25 btw and this shit still pisses me off, lol.
>>
Yeah to be fair sounds like she did go over the top. Was this shit really important or something??? In any case, she was probably just pissed she had to look after dumb shits like you and the "retarded nigger" and had to vent her husband beating her.

ps British comprehensive state school, teacher would get sweated at and physically threatened and not bat an an eye
>>
What is in the past is in the past.
Not much you can do about it now.
Learn from your mistake and move on.
>>
>>18101374
I hope he beats her harder next time. It just seems really ridiculous to me that she would allow that kind of behavior, and that she didn't receive any punishment for actively allowing it to happen.
>>
>>18101365
And what do you suppose it exposes about you that you are still obsessing over this eight years later?
>>
And if you just admitted that you cheated then you probably would have failed that one assignment and gotten detention and been good with her for the rest of your schooling.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.