[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't gotten laid in nearly two years and the buildup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: no.jpg (150KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
150KB, 640x361px
I haven't gotten laid in nearly two years and the buildup is driving me insane.

I got nobody to actually have sex with; no gf, no fwb, no friend who simply wants to do it without committing to a relationship (because they're scared to commit to anything in the first place)

Now, I have no problem with being sexless. Sure, it sucks, I'm in my mid-twenties and whoops, the only person I thought loved me for who I was dropped me for another, actually more boring man. It's only then that I've learned she was fucking three other guys when we were together, too.

I can deal with that, and two years apparently ain't that big a deal and that's fine.

But how the fuck can I resist the thirst? I miss doing it, real bad, and the more I try to drown it out, the less I'm able to function as a normal human being.

I even went to go see a shrink and all he told me was "Dude just get laid."

Any help I could get for quenching the thirst would be real appreciated, because actually having sex even seems like the worst mistake I've made in my life so far.
>>
Instead of being enslaved by your animal instincts maybe you should try improving yourself. Sex will come naturally when you become gud at life.
>>
>>18101109 #
>maybe you should try improving yourself

Saying that to a guy that's been cheated on? That is the biggest crock of shit I've ever read. He's not looking for sex, he's trying to forget about it.

Just tough it out man, play videogames or something.
>>
>>18101106

Not sure what country you're in, but have you considered visiting a brothel?
>>
>be me
>have sex (made love to gf) one time
>literally one time in 2008 because long distance
>first and last time
>get head from a friend years later and hate it
>been tempted to fuck randoms, establish relationships, almost do one night stands and always fucked it up somehow

Dude. in retrospect, I'm actually glad I failed miserably. I would have become a self hating person far more than I have been due to what some might see as insignificant micro events.

I value relationships, and desperation for sex has only turned me into a weaker person, with disgusting and even cowardly thoughts.

I have made great progress in moving on, but the battle is a carnal one till you die, you are made flesh.
>>
>>18101109
It's just as
>>18101167
said, I'm just trying to live without it. Thanks to that anon, though. I guess I can look at my backlog.

>>18101176
Brothels in French Canada my guy? lol

>>18101177
Us brothers gotta unite.
>>
>>18101182
>stick together

just don't feel like there aren't people like you out there.

God knows what he's doing, stick around, I'm 31, and I thought I would never feel love again since that girl. I was proven wrong recently by a girl who -sadly lives too far away. Everything happens for a reason.
>>
>>18101109
>Sex will come naturally when you become gud at life.

awful advice
neck yourself
>>
Bottle up the frustration and sadness until it bothers you less and less.
Drink and fap.
That's about all you can do.
>>
Get on Tinder and power swipe. Then speak to everyone you match with.
>>
after long no-fap, your sex urges supposedly remove themselves. but you have to endure them at their best, first
>>
>>18101743
Do this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.