[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should my roommate "get a turn" to play the system

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1437326663585.jpg (21KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1437326663585.jpg
21KB, 500x414px
Should my roommate "get a turn" to play the system and game I just bought?

I bought the Switch on Friday and have been playing Zelda nonstop since. The roommate has watched for like an hour or two. A bit ago he made a comment about how he'd sure love a chance to play, kinda rolled his eyes at me, and went up to his room.

I spent all of the money on this system and don't want him fucking up my file and my things. Am I being a dickhead here?

I see it as: we're old enough for you to buy your own system.

Totally out of line?
>>
If you rejected him straight up after he asked if he could have a turn then you'd be a little bit of a cunt, but the fact that he just made some shitty passive aggressive comment puts you in the clear completely. If he wants to play, be nice or go buy his own console, you don't owe him anything.
>>
>>18101101
you in the living room using communal TV? Then maybe he want to use TV which is cool.
If you're using your TV in your room and system etc then you don't have to especially if you're using it to entertain yourself at the time. It would be kind of you to let him play it when youre not though.
>>
>>18101119

I'm playing in the living room, but he has his own TV to watch in his room (my room's TV is currently broken), with systems and a cable box.

He huffed and puffed when I took the console to bed last night, but I played for another two hours or so in my room.

He never hangs out in the living room, so this isn't a matter of him wanting to watch tv and chill and be pals, he just wants to play the console and the game.
>>
Let him play, It may benefit your relationship in the long run.
>>
>>18101127
Ok well you don't really have to let him play but it'd be nice of you. Especially if you're not using it but it sounds like you are so meh. It's foster friendship if you play together take turns on each others saves
>>
FUCK him. did he stay till midnight to snag a preorder? did he pay the $45x.xx for the console, botw, and pro controller? did he stall his life jerking 10 times a day to keep his boner for the new system under control? did he give you COMPLETE and TOTAL access to ALL of his possessions to compensate you for allowing access to your superior device? if you answered no to ANY of these tell him to stfu eat your fucking ass while you play
>>
fuck him it's yours.

If he politely asked if he could make a save file and play it when you're not home then I'd be like sure. But he's being a dickbutt.

I say play it on the gamepad in your room or if you prefer buy a tv for your room
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.