[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start life over as a homeless? >wake up >freezing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3216.jpg (13KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3216.jpg
13KB, 256x192px
Should I start life over as a homeless?

>wake up
>freezing as usual
>go outside my room
>even colder
>go downstairs
>I'm literally going numb from how cold it is
>reach inside my refrigerator
>it's literally the same tempature inside my fridge as the house is
>no food
>parents only buy processed crap which makes me sick and fat
>even if I get a job they steal all my money and I need them to drive me to work
>see grumpy poverty in their eyes all day long
>house is literally so cold I can see my breath almost
>parents drink and smoke cigarettes all day
>sink is so full of dishes they piled them on the counter and I can't even get water
>have to do the dishes in a coat still freezing cold
>entire house is covered in rags, the tables are broken
>the only reason we have a carpet is because my dad begged his job for the carpet they were throwing in the trash
>the carpet doesn't even cover the entire floor

Not to mention I fucking hate my parents I can't even stand looking at them
>>
>>18100979
>even if I get a job they steal all my money

This is where you are mistaken, kiddo. Stop whining.
>>
>>18100986
Fuck off
>>
Too many people in your situation. There needs to be a foundation. I'd recommend moving at out at 18. Find room mates no matter what. Going homeless is a tough cycle to get out of. Save your money for a year if you're going to college. Moving out, and paying bills, and starting college all at once is too much with no support. Good paying jobs for people with no skills are waiting tables, construction, pest control technician, and lawn care all pay pretty well above minimum wage. As well as sales, but that's not guaranteed money, and a lot of companies try to fuck their salesmen over because they expect high turnover. Just don't live on the streets man, you could easily get stuck.
>>
>>18100994
I can't live here it's a small town with no public transportation and I don't want to live here for a year
>>
>>18100979
how old are u?
>>
>>18100990
you're a little immature faggot

>my houshe ish too cowld wah!
>wah my pawents dont buy the food that -I- want!!

Get a job. And nobody can just take your money unless they have a gun to your head. You have to give it to them. If your parents really did steal your money you could easily call the police and/or take them to court.

You don't know this because your fucking twelve... speaking of which, YOU fuck off. You should be underage b&
>>
>>18101008
Get out of here faggot no one cares about your condensanting rant from your bubble of privilege
>>
>>18101011
>condensanting

?
>>
You need to get away from your toxic family - and it's good you recognize that. Homelessness sucks though. Structured homelessness is much better.
You need to get away. You know you don't see any value in the daily grind right now so you need to get away from that.
There are lots of lifestyles out there that can accommodate this need for you.
I lived in my car for super cheap for a few months while I drove around the US. I lived in a hostel and worked 24 hrs a week for a room and breakfast. I worked for a resort company and lived for cheap in an amazing place surrounded by amazing people.

You need to find a realistic lifestyle that you are interested in and find a way to do it. There are a million opportunities out there you just need to seek them out.
IIRC workaway.com is a good website for this kind of thing.
Find a good footing though. Don't just go out there and end up just like your parents - drinking, smoking, and living like a slob.
>>
>>18101042
I found a couple rentals on Craigslist in a decent city that rent by the week I wanna just get a little bit of money and do something like that
>>
>>18101000
Get a construction job in a big city lined up, they pay $15/hr+. Then pawn some of your parents valuables to buy a plane ticket and gtfo. There really isn't much else you can do I'm afraid.
>>
DeFOO their asses, OP.
>>
>>18101052
I don't think a job would hire me far away though and I'd have to go and do an the interview and shit somehow

I was thinking of applying for security or something because I have some creditstials towards it and I think it's easy to get into
>>
>>18101057
What is a creditstial?
>>
>>18101008
I, too, enjoy coming to places where people ask for help and then delegitimitize their problems without fully knowing what their life is like
And God said unto him,
"Don't be a cunt"
>>
Turn on the strove and wave your hands over it, wear wool stuff.
>>
>>18101050
What exactly are you looking for? Job? Career? Just something fun? Do you just want to spread your wings a little bit?
>>
op is underaged.
>>
literally the only solution here is to beat your parents until they realize that alcohol and cigarettes are huge unnecessary expenses
who am I kidding you're gonna fall into the same trap, this shit is hereditary. homeless will be step 1 to becoming an alcoholic
If I were you I'd run to a church and ask for refuge
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.