[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say 95% of both genders are undateable because they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1485748053624.png (540KB, 534x520px) Image search: [Google]
1485748053624.png
540KB, 534x520px
Let's say 95% of both genders are undateable because they don't meet your criteria, or you don't find them attractive, or you're incompatible for some reason.

Is it more realistic to focus on your career and living a happy life alone and hoping that you meet someone special along the way (since your life will be focused around things you enjoy, and therefore if you meet someone they will probably be similar to you), or do you have to *actively* look for someone if you want to be married and have a family one day?

I'm asking because I'm wondering if I should just assume I'll be single and go full tunnel vision in regards to my career and other interests in life, and if something great happens along the way then that's a bonus.
>>
You need to be actively looking for that, there are exceptions but you really can't assume you'll find life-partner material randomly one day.

Take it from me, I work in geriatric health care and have really gotten to known hundreds of people who have lived their life, and learned a lot from their mistakes. The ones that were never married and had kids always did the same thing you're thinking, they just focused on work. Some of them definitely lived happy lives but I think most ended up regretting being so lonely.
>>
>>18100870
always keep the feelers out. scope out mutual friends, this is most likely how you will find people that you are interested in and get introduced. avoid dating sites, avoid bars. use social media to your advantage when checking people out.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.