[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't been here for a while, but i would like a simple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Haven't been here for a while, but i would like a simple explanation by third side to what is happening in my life and if I am right to think like this.
BAsically
>had a beautiful family for 6 years
>mom divorces with dad when i was 6(brother was 2 at the time)
>mom has not been in my life for 15 years
A quick rewind to 1st grade, I didn't even recognise her when she came to school.
>never sent money, nor was interested in my life
>always asked only how are the grades in school and thats is
>kept basic contact by calling twice a year for 15 mins
>after that came facebook and she stalked us
>kept being obssesive (still is)
>never was there when needed (cuz of work/boyfriend etc.)
Back to present
>came on a holiday to her place (another country)
>ended up staying with her
>for almost a year i have been abused mentally
Just to mention that I live better than before besides this, I am independent finally, and I did it on my own.
>always blames me for everything
>never showed mother-daughter-love
Cherry on top
>had a bf for two months(me)
>ended up breaking up
>she talked bad of him
>still they talked a lot at work
>today she told me that he told her he wants to fuck her
>suppose she didn't tell me cuz i was going to be hurt
>she is basic liar for everything
>+whore (desu i feel bad for my dad tho)

Questions: How do I treat her? What do I do at all with her? I don't feel her as mom, nor as a friend. I want to go away quickly and as far as possible. Is it okay? Am I right to feel this way.
I tried to be the good daughter even though she abandoned me an my bro at a young age. I believe she doesn't want to be a mom to me or him.
>>
>>18100837

It sounds as though your mom is only interested in you as long as it reflects good on her.

Does your mother have some-or-all of these traits:
• Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
•Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
• Needing constant admiration from others
• Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
• Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
• Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
• Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
• Pompous and arrogant demeanour

If yes then look up this page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
>>
>>18100858
OP here.

She has 5/9. But I think everybody has these at some point of their life. She is all grown up woman, (41 at age) behaving like a small child. Not willing to take responsibilities to anything almost. Very greedy of money. She asked me to give her back 6 euros for a packet of cigarettes. Wtf, rly. I spent 3000 euro for a small amount of time when I was at college(it was short and it was bills mostly) and my dad didn't ask for a cent. Am I crazy or this is not normal.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.