[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over ex with BPD? She basically made me feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1488655693104.jpg (156KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488655693104.jpg
156KB, 540x720px
How do I get over ex with BPD?
She basically made me feel like I was at the top of the world.
She loved everything about me and would always mention it.
She kinda tried to mold herself to me and was amazing in bed.
Note this was all within the first month.
On the 5th month she broke up with me, she had become distant 2 weeks before hand. That was it, no fights, nothing seemed off except for the distancing.

Why do I keep thinking she was perfect for me and that it wasn't just her mental illness?

Why can't I stop feeling I'll never find someone like her?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18100514

She was mentally ill. You're young and lovesick. Grow up. Time will heal your dumb wounds.
>>
>>18100514
It's a weird feeling buddy. My girlfriend of five years was diagnosed with BPD but its a constant back and forth. Some days she's great and everything I want in a relationship. Other days I feel so close to breaking up with her. Mental illness is rough.
>>
>>18100514
for me (girl) it takes 1,5 year to get over anyone, by the time i start liking. So if i know i need to get over its just to wait that time and then im ok again. So my advice to you is have patience, try to do new things and make new friends but understand that you'll keep liking her for some time and it will pass, after that you'll find someone cool and maybe even better for you than she was
>>
File: fuck you all.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you all.png
16KB, 291x300px
>>18100514
>How do I get over ex with BPD?
Of course she has BPD. Is my bro Adolf Hitler her second personality? Did she show her medical certificate? No? SHE HAD NO BPD JUST BECAUSE SHE DITCHED YOU! JESUS GUYS, STOP USING BPD EXCESSIVELY LIKE IT'S A COLD!

I'LL TELL YA WHY THIS BITCH BEHAVED LIKE SHE DID: SHE DID SOMETHING TRULY ABHORRENT (probably fucked someone else) AND IS TOO MUCH OF PUSSY TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT AND LET'S YOU SUFFER EVEN MORE BY NOT ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM! THAT'S FEMALE LOGIC 101 FOR YA! WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, YOU FUCKING CUNT!
>>
>>18100629
You seem a little bit upset.
>>
>>18100644
Eh, just getting really tired of the bullshit rationalizations lads are making. /adv/ is so full of them it drives me nuts occasionally.
>>
>>18100629
you're right
>>
>>18100629
She was diagnosed w/it
>>
>>18100514
>mentally ill
>perfect for me

are you sure you're not the mentally ill one?
>>
>>18100514
>How do I get over ex with BPD

Expecting reciprocal love from her is like warm and cuddly love from a crocodile. You are mourning a fantasy. Get over it; it wasn't possible in the first place....
>>
>>18100514
at least you didnt invest 3 years into it.
>Why can't I stop feeling I'll never find someone like her?
the person you loved was not real. it was an act, specifically tailored to your preferences.
>>
File: boner pepe.jpg (20KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
boner pepe.jpg
20KB, 395x578px
>>18100829
My point still stands. She did something abhorrent and this is why she gave you the cold shoulder in the last two weeks, and then broke up with you because she couldn't bear the guilt. This is an old tale every boy should be told about.

And specify next time if she has boderline or bipolar personality disorder. But who gives a shit about it? That's a horrbile idea to begin with. Be lucky you're out, believe me. If a relationship cannot sustain over six months then it's not worth sobbing after it, because the foundation was fragile to begin with. It's your first one, and the first one hurts the most. So, go eat a dick and get over it.
>>
Why are bipolar girls so loveable?

Does this condition exist only to fuck with mens hearts?
>>
>>18101791
>Why are bipolar girls so loveable?
Because men are desperate idiots.
>>
>>18100514
>She basically made me feel like I was at the top of the world.
>She loved everything about me and would always mention it.

Well no. BPD people tend to see everything as being perfect or as being absolute shit. The feelings associated with that for the BPD person can be pretty overwhelming, and to be the object of those feelings can feel pretty good. Like this super intense person just likes you so much, there must be something good about you, right?

Well, it's not real. She didn't really know you long enough to really know you well, either to decide you were perfect or that you were shit. It wasn't about knowing you. Normal people don't get that intense that fast because it's not possible to get to know someone well enough that fast.

Even someone who knows you well enough to really love who you are isn't going to be manic about it. What they feel may be as strong, but it will probably be a lot quieter most of the time, and more importantly, what they feel is going to be consistent.

Your BPD person left because something trivial happened that made her realize you weren't perfect. Or because the initial feelings of intensity simply burned out. Or because she met the next "perfect" person. Again, it wasn't about you.
>>
>>18100514
Source?
>>
>>18100514
She was the cat, you were the mouse.

Can't blame her for playing the field.
Hey if it's meant to be, she'll come back .
>>
>>18100514
Fuck her right in the pussy!
>>
>>18101785
dipshit detected
there is no 'bipolar personality disorder' so there is no confusion. only borderline refers to personality, the other is a mental illness like schizophrenia.
>>
File: See how things will work out.png (17KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
See how things will work out.png
17KB, 274x242px
>>18101935
Yeah, I finally got to know that it is the dissociative identity disorder I meant. I always thought it was called bipolar personality disorder. Now I know bipolar is manic depression and borderline is some vague shit people develop when they don't confront the traumatizing shitholes they lived in.

Got it. My point still stands. Fragile foundation to begin with, five months and shut in for two whole weeks. It's a solid case.
>>
>>18100514
WHO'S this qt OP?
>>
>>18101970
Nice damage control gayboi
>>
>>18102003
Op here, it is me. My heart broke so much i started coping by wearing clothes of my ex and pretending she is still here for me. I appreciate the compliment.
>>
>>18102051
wait what , you're joking right ?
>>
>>18102065
I wish i was. Hopefully it didnt ruin the fap for you.
>>
>>18102073
ahah that is actually pathetic , it was just a 5 month relationship you'll find someone better dont worry , you'll be over her in a year or so;
>>
>>18102051
Bitch nigga
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iihsbrwqZLU&t=1s

then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfzC7aPztA

And some other vids from this guy.
>>
>>18101785
i wouldn't take girl advice from somebody who saves images of frogs with boners
>>
>>18102051
C'mon man, reverse search does nothing, don't be an egoist
>>
>>18102133
Accept it already, you crave mentally damaged boipucci
>>
>>18102144
Yeah I do now pass that source
>>
File: doH8i.jpg (331KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
doH8i.jpg
331KB, 5000x5000px
>>18101922
Time to fuck off, apologist
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.