[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really have an interest in real life friends. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1460469331693.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460469331693.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
I don't really have an interest in real life friends. My friendship with my "best friend" from 2nd grade is deteriorating, because i never make an effort ot hang out with him. The nights I choose to hang out instead of staying at home, I feel like they were a waste of time. My internet friends are the only people who I can talk about my hobbies/interests with.

I had a gf before and I loved hanging out with her every time. It never felt like a waste....just I don't feel a motivation to get male friends. I could be artificial, and acquire male friends---"building friendship" with them, like it's my job or something, but I'm not a fake ass person. I have no interest in making real life friends....so I'd rather not make fake friends just to look socially normal.

Will this be a hindrance to getting another gf? Would a girl ever date a guy who doesn't really have many real life friends? Or do I have to make fake male friends? it won't be hard, people seem to like me and want to hang out. I just usually distance myself from them because I like my alone time/internet friends better.

One of the reasons my ex broke up with me was because she realized she "didn't like that I was quiet". I feel like my market value is low, being a quiet male, so should I make some fake friends? They might like me, but I won't give a shit about them really...it would be like watering a plant.

Not to sound like I'm asocial--but I love my interest friends, and it's so much easier to be able to hang out with them without needing to go outside my home like with IRL friends.
>>
Shouldn't hinder you. I've pretty much always just had a girlfriend. People really like me and are really happy and interested when I'm around, but I don't like being around. Kinda been a good way too get women as well, many like the mysterious stranger that everyone knows but doesn't know shit.
>>
Jest be you. If not having many guy friends make you you then so be it. Dont change for some girl. Or woman. She will like you for you not who you can be. If she dont then she cant hit the road.
>>
>>18100478
You write remarkably well for someone in the 2nd grade.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.