[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I want to get laid in general but can't that's fine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

If I want to get laid in general but can't that's fine but when I get it in my head that I want it with a specific person it just drives me insane. I actually kinda obsess over it and it has a significantly negative effect on my overall mind and mood. No one seems to know how I can deal with this.
>>
Take one large dose of man the fuck up.

Just think, your great grandfather was on a transport boat going into normandy bay shitting his pants knowing he is probably going to die soon and yet he had the grit to get it done. You're sitting at home obsessing over the girl that happens to always be a cashier at mcdonalds when you go in for your daily quarter lber. This is a simple case of manning the fuck up IMO
>>
>>18100359

people seem to think that 'dealing' with an emotional issue means making it disappear. its not. we live in a time where people think theres some magical method that makes them go back to being complacently happy, there's not.

dealing with something means accepting it and dealing with the consequences, not making consequences disappear
>>
>>18100415
So how should I be dealing? What am I not doing that I should be? Why don't other people seem to have these issues?
>>
>>18100444

dealing is not a series of tasks., it is the task. you take your bullshit and you sort it out.
>>
>>18100446
>take your bullshit and sort it out

That seems a little vague honestly. If I knew exactly what to do to accept and move on this wouldn't be a issue.
>>
File: peterson.png (1MB, 806x698px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.png
1MB, 806x698px
>>18100359

You suffer when reality doesn't align with the things that you want.

Solution: Get better at getting what you want, or stop wanting stupid shit.

AKA stop being needy, and sort yourself out.
>>
>>18100486

>that seems a little vague honestly

thats almsot exactly what i said. there is no 'tasks' that you check off and say 'there i dealt with it'.

its a personal intrinsic thing. like dealing with alcholism. you're never NOT an alcoholic, you dont stop craving it. you just deal with those cravings by NOT giving in.
>>
>>18100493
Well where do I ever fucking start. My heads such a fucking mess all the time. I've been on anxiety meds for about a month and a half and they help a bit, but living a normal life and actually being to function like a normal fucking human being seems impossible. College has been the worst fucking time of my life. I've lost 30 pounds from what I can only assume is constant stress acting like a fucking meat tenderizer on my body. I feel completely unfulfilled and inferior to everyone around me. I feel completely lost and I don't know what to fucking do
>>
>>18100519

stop looking at everything as hopeless. MAke a list of all the shit you need to get done, and break that down into smaller tasks. As small as you can basically. Then start tackling those small tasks. Don't fantasize and dread about how insurmountable everything is, just break it down and get to work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.