[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this chick say that she never wants to see me again a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Basketball.png (154KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Basketball.png
154KB, 340x340px
Why did this chick say that she never wants to see me again a month ago but then proceeds to hang out with me every week for the past month?
>>
Girls always exaggerate.
>>
You need to learn the difference between straighttalk and powertalk.

>how
google
>>
>>18100355
>>18100358

So she did this after she pushed for sex but then backed off randomly.

She seemed a little let down and whenever I try to push for sex now she gets really upset and blocks me from messaging her. Then I have to do something to fix things and it's getting annoying... she told me that she wants to be the one in control.

The fuck woman? I'm the man here..
>>
also, she came over to my house to "see my dog", and i didnt pay her much attn as she played with him.

She looked at me like she was annoyed that I wasn't giving her any attention which I took as a sign that I should now make my move. I tried to push for sex but she stopped it again.

Like bitch, ur in my house alone with just us and you knew it was gonna be like this.. what do you mean "you just came over to see my dog"?
>>
>>18100385
Haha, wow talk about the confusing mind of a female.
>>
>>18100400

She did say that she loves how straight-forward I am.

I guess men should be straighttalkers?
>>
>>18100409
Well, you obviously posted for advice, so here's what I'd do in your situation: Say something along the lines of "I'm a simple man, I interpret things in a simple way. As you put well, I'm straight forward. So here's the thing, you're gonna need to tell me what you want, as I don't have time to be playing games. Fuck me or don't fuck me, your choice, since you so badly want to be in control ;) - say it like that, but make sure you don't make it seem so serious, make it kind of comical to show you're easy going and it won't feel like you're in control to her, even though you totally are :)
>>
>>18100431
So last time we fought, she said she wanted nothing to do with me again and to just leave her alone.

When I spoke to her to fix things, I said something along those lines.. here's what I said (and it lit her face up, which i noticed):

"Look, I promise I won't try to force you to do anything again. But, you should know, if you initiate anything again that I won't stop. I will push all the way."

Her face instantly looked like she was excited to hear exactly that.. since she thinks she's in control. Meanwhile, I don't give a fuck lol. I'm sure she knows exactly what I mean "I'm not too beta to not fuck you, so you let me know when you wanna fuck, and I'll give it to you good"

Is that basically the same thing?
>>
>>18100409
You have a lack of understanding for other kinds of talk. You've probably been cheated hundreds of times in your life, for this one reason alone.
>>
>>18100448
can you explain so i know?

and ive never been in a srs relationship so ive never been cheated on.
>>
>>18100445
Yep, that's basically the same thing. You're a smooth criminal like me OP. She obviously wants to be in control, that's her nature and it might even turn her on to be the dominant one, so make her think she's in control. Also, pay attention to her as well, she'll start something if she wants to but don't be persistent, let her do what she wants and if you're lucky she'll do you. But, don't give her too much control, give her more control than you'd give other girls, but don't make her feel like she can control you completely, because that will make her lose respect for you. Just give her enough control to get physical with you, but not enough to disrespect you. You don't wanna be some beta cuck now.
>>
>>18100352
she likes u but ur an asshole and u hurt her feelings and ur her last friend
>>
>>18100445
bip0lar
>>
>>18100456
Lol this is refreshing to hear.

I've gamed her pretty well at times. She says she loves how mysterious I am and a lot of things along those lines.

She keeps trying to talk shit sometimes though when she gets angry and says things like "I'm not interested in you" or "u have nothing to offer me".. which I usually brush off and show her that she needs to have some respect. I think she is shit-testing and I've called her out on it.. she's even admitted that she got coffee with another guy (in front of me) to try to make me jealous.

I plan to let her know soon that she might be a sociopath.. but I'm a psychopath. lmao
>>
>>18100464
whos bipolar?
>>
bumping for more advice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.