[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Feel like getting a girlfriend is the only way to salvage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>Feel like getting a girlfriend is the only way to salvage my future
>Know that the average girl probably doesn't want a relationship as deeply as I do
>Have a bad feeling that people like me walk into relationships and walk out absolutely destroyed

I'm 20 years old, and I've never had a girlfriend before. What is love like?

Is it a euphoria unparalleled in this world?
>>
Well there's a delusion if I ever saw one
>>
Get ready for 20 year old females who have had 10+ other partners before.
>>
>>18100299
I feel that it might make me see what's worth while in this world.

I'll never know until I experience it.

You've got to want to succeed.
>>
>>18100299
This. Op needs to grow the fuck up or he's in for a harsh awakening
>>
>>18100308
Wait, what's the awakening?
>>
>>18100293 (OP)
>Is it a euphoria unparalleled in this world?

Not if she's an alpha-widow with a mountain of baggage. She'll just be clinging to memories of Chadwick T. Cocker for the rest of her life, while she expects you to help her with her credit card debt or similar epic fuckup which is her fault but your burden.

In other words, no such euphoria if she's a typical modern woman.
>>
>>18100313
That isn't true though. My sister is 22, and she's not like that at all. There are so many girls that don't live like wild animals.

It may sound anecdotal, but I believe there's hope if there is 1.

I believe I can spot sincerity if anything at all. I know there are predators in this world, but I heavily doubt human beings are all the same.
>>
File: 1476928639974.jpg (153KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476928639974.jpg
153KB, 960x540px
>>18100293

And this attitude right here is why you're destined for failure. No decent girl will want to be the key to solving your desperation. Its sad.
>>
>>18100316
Does your sister come straight home from school/work?

There's a pretty good chance she has an active social life she just isn't telling you about.
>>
>>18100319
Yet it's just a matter of experience in life.
I heavily lack this major facet.

I feel like there's nothing worth anything in the world. It all looks like shit and make-believe from where I stand.

This is the only thing worth trying through my eyes.

It might be childish to have hope, but I will continue to do so.
>>
>>18100312
>Wait, what's the awakening?
That women are nothing special, certainly not the the extent you're fantasizing
>>
>>18100325
She did for the past 21 years.
She just now got a boyfriend after being friends with him for 5.
>>
>>18100329
I already know women are nothing special, but human interaction certainly is.

I believe it's the only way to momentarily transcend the void that exists from soul to soul.

It seems to be worth trying.
>>
>>18100334
>I believe it's the only way to momentarily transcend the void that exists from soul to soul.
Believe whatever dumb shit you like, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment
>>
>>18100293

>i feel like getitng a girlfriend is the only way to salvage my future

lol good luck with that

loves nice but if you're expecting it to fix your life you might as well just do heroine.
>>
>>18100337
I believe in love!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>18100293
>>
>>18100340
When you've been hurt before by the girls that say they love, you'll understand that love doesn't truly exist and that relationships are just one big game of, tolerating another human being of the opposite gender for the longest amount of time, with great benefits in low quantities. I'd tell you to stay single, but I want you to get your heart broken to destroy this little fantasy you have about women.
>>
Being in love is cool as fuck OP but it doesn't last. I'm not talking about like, tolerating a person enough to spend your life with them but like the actual feelings of love.

Good luck you weeb NEET
>>
>>18100361
How can you say that when love has its own emotion in the human body?

I don't believe you. People are designed to desire affection to propagate the human race.

I believe love is natural and real.
>>
1) You're only 20, you still have plenty of time, but seriously start dating now. Don't just wait around for it to "happen" or you'll end up like the 25 year olds here.

2) Stop listening to what 4chan has to say about women. There are giant party sluts out there sure, but most women are pretty fucking modest about their sexuality.
>>
>>18100370
Sure, we all desire affection. But you're foolish to believe that affection is love. We live in a world where we believe that love is defined as giving and taking in a relationship. But is it true love to only love someone when they are giving you what you want? all love seems conditional to me and most relationships are conditional. Meaning people only love each other when their conditions are met. I personally don't believe many women can love you unconditionally, which is why love seems fake to me, because it's spoke about so often, yet so few people experience true, proper love. Overcome that delusion you're under OP, before you can experience true love, you need to experience conditional love, and that alone isn't that great desu.
>>
If the love isn't one sided, it should be amazing.

If it's one sided, be it from the start, or months, or even years later, it will hurt incrimentally more. But if you stick around, it should get better when you realize that person simply wasn't for you.

Love, true love, has the potential to bring out the very best in people, you feel invincible. But if the person hurts you, it can suck the very life out of you. Life goes on though, and God knows why he removes people out of your way.

There are stronger things ahead.
>>
>>18100361
This, so much this.

I was just like you OP then I met a girl and fell in love really, really hard.
We had a great time together, she liked me to some degree because we went out a few times and had sex but when I started to get serious with her she just ignored me and disappeared without a trace.

It really destroyed me, I felt like complete shit for a half damn year.
The experiance however shattered that image I had painted inside my head.
I no longer see girls as something special, they're dirty humans just like us men but were born without dicks.

Maybe there's something as love but not to me anymore and life has been so much easier since I stopped falling in love.
>>
>>18100418
Males aren't supposed to fall in love, good job earning your stripes. Now you know just about everything you need to know about love.
>>
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ESV

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.