[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I broke up with my girlfriend about 2 months ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Hey /adv/,

I broke up with my girlfriend about 2 months ago because it was very unhealthy and she was quite manipulative.

About a month ago she tried to call me but I didn't pick up because I knew that it was a bad idea.

yesterday, I cracked and couldn't help myself to call her. I found out that she is now a model for the fashion society in her school and that she is "meeting lots of new, cool, older" people. Moreover, it seemed in the conversation as If she was completely over me. When I confronted her about her calling me a month ago she just said that she was in a very bad mindset and is glad that I did not pick up.

After the phone call I felt completely destroyed and when I texted her she would take hours to reply. I know that I should be happy that she is moving on and doing new things, meeting new people, etc.

But for some reason, a part of me really want to give it another shot. Before she meets some amazing guy who is better than me in every way and I lose her forever. Feels like she is doing so much better without me even though I am the one that broke it off and this kills me.

I know this is very unhealthy behavior, so I wanted to hear what you guys think I should do?
>>
Block her number and cut contact.
>>
Stalk her until she meets a nice guy, break into their home, kill him while she watches, and then wear his skin while you viciously ravish her to punish her for what she did to you.

It's only fair.
>>
Hey, OP. Protip. The reason why she rubbed into your face that she's meeting all these amazing guys is because she's NOT over you. She just wants you to think she is because you dumped her and you hurt her.

Secondly, stay strong. You broke up with her for good reasons from what you say. Stand by yourself. You can meet someone who supports you and loves you without also manipulating you.
>>
>>18099897

Cut contact, move on, find a better girl
>>
>>18099928
Where do better girls congregate?
>>
>>18099944

Not on 4chan or dating apps

Do some theater
Some sports
Some hobby

Find and bond with a nice girl there
>>
>>18099944
They don't congregate anywhere, there's great and shitty people to be found everywhere. But you will get better at realizing where they land in the early stages of dating. Once your emotions are more healed, really re-evaluate your past relationship and see the red flags you ignored.
>>
>>18099951
It would be nice to do something. I don't have anywhere to go or anything to look forward to right now. I haven't quit working, but I'm having a hard time justifying putting up with the awful people I work with at this point.
>>
>>18099958
>red flags

She told me what it was. I just naively believed that we could talk it out if it was still bothering her, or that we could move past it as a couple, like adults.
Instead she started fucking my best friend because he made her feel "something she hadn't felt before."
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487865364096.jpg (274KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487865364096.jpg
274KB, 1536x2048px
>>18099969
You need to focus less on what this used up woman is doing and focus more on putting one foot in front of the other in your own life. For God's sake. Get your shit together, do your job, come home, drink, jack off, go to sleep, repeat. Stop focusing on your co-workers too. Fuck.
>>
>>18099975
That's not what I mean, I mean red flags as in, signs that gave away she was not a healthy partner, she was manipulative etc, that you ignored. You are not responsible for her behavior.
>>
>>18099983
>>18099983

OP here

Hey bro thanks for the advice, how would you deal with the feeling that she is moving up in life while I just watch? I know it sounds quite strange but this is honestly how I feel like as if I have been left behind from an amazing journey which I could have experienced with her.
>>
>>18099997
Well first of all as I mentioned above in the thread, the very fact that she felt the need to tell you almost literally that her life is so great now is that it isn't. If she was having the time of her life and got hit on by this superattractive dude she would not care about you enough to be more than polite but distant. She would not gloat about her new stuff because why bother, she'd be too wrapped up in it anyway.

I think at the very least she's exaggerating it if she didn't downright make some stuff up.

As for the rest, you left her behind and not the other way around. You left her behind because she proved to be a cruel cunt who fucked you over. That makes anything pretty unglamorous if you were to undertake it with her.

She will likely have another boyfriend before you have another girlfriend but keep telling yourself that you moved up in life simply by leaving her behind. Even if you feel shitty about it now, that means you respected yourself enough to have higher standards for who gets to be in your life. And whatever she does/accomplishes, she can never undo you dumping her. She becomes the next Taylor Swift? Well, you get to be the guy who can brag that he dumped "Taylor Swift" because she's actually a pretty rotten person.
>>
File: 1486437324622.png (181KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
1486437324622.png
181KB, 309x323px
>>18099897
I feel as though you're picture implies that your sadness is worse than anyone elses... Get over it be happy you ever managed to get a girl/laid. I'm outtro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.
>>
>>18100012
Thanks man, I really appreciate it
>>
>>18100024
No problem. Hope you feel better soon. It's a cliche for a reason that time heals wounds - maybe not all the time, but more effectively than anything else.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.