[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I don't know what to do. > Start dating this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161217_193236.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161217_193236.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
Guys I don't know what to do.
> Start dating this girl I met while grocery shopping
> start talking every day this week
> pretty cute 7/10
> im 19m shes 25f
> we hang out at her place and then go out for coffee and just talk a lot while I'm driving and it seems were both having a good time
> our interests are similar but different and because I am socially retarded I can't think of anything to say other than "interesting" or "that's cool" when she's talking about movies and stuff.
> she also has small manerisms that kind of annoy me but I don't think about them much
> come yesterday she texts me at work asking if I want to see a movie with her and I obliged
> movie is badass but I have no idea what to say
> silence
>she starts a conversation about how her friend said that the real estate in our area is pretty reasonable yet how she thinks it isn't
> tried my best to have Imput but I don't have my own place and don't know anything about real estate
> dropped her off at her place and contemplate breaking up

I'm not really sure what to do. I've never dated anyone and to me it just seems as though it's not working and most likely won't work but im not sure if calling it quits already is a good idea.
She's a cool person but I just find I cant talk with her or really be myself around her because I can't really break my shell of polite neutrality.

Spok wat do?
>>
Please help...
>>
Invite her out to do something that you feel comfortable and natural doing. If you guys are still into each other then, cool, but if not then maybe you just don't relate much beyond initial attraction.
>>
>>18099741
Sounds like you lack confidence. The fuck are you doing, son?

Your silence is just as awkward for her as it is for you. Imagine what she must be thinking.

Anyway, it doesn't sound like you fucked up too bad. You can salvage it. Don't be fucking awkward, talk with her, joke around, touch her, etc.

Don't call it quits already, give it another shot. If she agrees to another date, she must like you a lot. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>18099878
My problem starts with the fact that i dont know what to talk about, joke about, or when to touch. I've never had many friends before and my friends are just as fucked up as I am. She's just a normal girl into board games, movies, comics, and anime.
>>
Dude, just talk about shit. Don't screw up your chances with a foxy older woman.
>>
>>18099892
Talk about that shit you just listed, idiot. If you know the topics, do the legwork and get interested.
What's her favorite show? What types of comics does she read?
>>
>>18099892
wtf if she's into board games, movies, comics, and anime, talk about those things. You're on 4chan, surely you know about movies, comics and anime you nerd.

Talk about what you like, too, maybe she'll be interested in what you like.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.