[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you have fun and adventures in ypur 20s? Im not talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4

File: 6f239401.jpg (31KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
6f239401.jpg
31KB, 480x320px
How do you have fun and adventures in ypur 20s? Im not talking about taking a trip to thailand with your buddies, Im talking about crazy unforgettable experiences youll remember forever

I want to make the most of whats left of my 20s and not have regrets

>inb4 have lots of sex

I dont enjoy it
>>
risk taking criminal behaviour
>>
>I don't enjoy sex

Well get an WoW account then you faggot, because the only adventures you're living are virtual
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlakRSYzMWs
>>
>>18099694
I'm in my 20's and the fun times I had were random adventures with friends. Kinda just weird stuff we fell into.

Like, hanging out at night getting high, inviting other random friends over, going to walmart in the middle of the night for alcohol, then having a sleepover. Making random ass food for cravings.

We went to a stripclub on a sunday afternoon on a whim. Just to drink and have fun (we're girls).

More planned out events that got a little crazy were:

going up to the mountains to watch a meteor shower
going to underground shows in the city
going to a desert party, it got scary at the end (as we were all completely fucked up, no camping gear, and had to wait out driving home in the cold ass desert)
music festivals
>>
>>18099696
fucking this
>>
>>18099709
OP here, those adventures seem bland to me

Im talking big time adventures
>>
>>18099699
Thats a false dichotomy if I ever saw one
>>
Have friends.
>>
>>18099732
Already have friends
>>
>>18099734
Arrange to go do things with them. You nust have som idea of what you want to do.
>>
>>18099723
I thought you asked for no big time adventures?

This is just what we did, didn't capture the feeling and moments. Felt like if I described them, they wouldn't be as meaningful as you weren't there.

They were mostly drug filled and weird. Ran into weird people. Did things we'd never do and are probably too ashamed to admit. At our sleepovers my best friend and I did shrooms and woke up in a blur to a beautifully built living room fort of all our entire furniture. We die of laughter any time we remember it.

I mean, the where is only like 30% of the memory. It's about doing and acting ways you'll probably never act again
>>
>>18099750
No, thats why Im asking for things to do
>>
>>18099694
Well, what are you into?

I travelled for months with my boyfriend around Europe, by car.
We live in central Europe, we went east, south and west, we're planning to go north and drive to Russia next summer. Took us 1-2 months each time.
You can do it alone as well, we met plenty of fun people on the way.

I hiked Alps side to side with my parents when I was 15.
I went to North Cape with my dad, on his motorcycle.
Went to Greece by boat with my grandpa when he got cancer.

I did lots of hiking, climbing, some kayaking.
>>
>>18099767
How did you get the impression that I was asking for small time adventures?

Ive done drugs and met weird people in beautiful places, but that seems mild and lukewarm to me

I want amazing peak experience adventures, the kind that are rare and earth shattering
>>
>>18099775
Ive already done some travelling

To me hiking is not an adventure

I want to have some crazy experiences
>>
>>18099694
>Im not talking about taking a trip to thailand with your buddies
>>
>>18099694

basically do whatever you want, and when something becomes a bump in the road, just have fun with it.

my friends and I went to see a movie last week, and when we got out it was FLOODING. it was like wading through rivers and still raining like crazy. one of my mates became a whiny cunt but the rest of us just had fun running through fucking rivers in the streets, screaming about how cold it is then enjoying hot coacoa and whiskey while watching TV. the whiny mate then went on to whine about how he could be going out and hitting on chicks but was stuck inside cuz it was raining while the rest of us were still being comfy.

sometimes the best adventures you're going to have are gonna end up right in your apartments watching TV, but as long as you're with your buds and not being whiny you'll have fun,
>>
>>18099796
>>18099783
>>
>>18099799
Taking a trip to thailand with your buddies is a small time boring adventure anon, thats what I meant

I guess you have lower standards for what constitutes a big time adventure
>>
>>18099798
That does not sound exciting and crazy at all

How is that an adventure
>>
>>18099807

good luck enjoying your 20s.
>>
>>18099694
Take some trips with people
>>
>>18099819
I just said in the OP taking trips with people is not enough for me
>>
OP, it's not what you're doing, is your attitude towards it that makes it an exciting, life changing adventure.
If you go through life like it is a chore, you nothing will ever be fun enough. If you let life surprise you, you might enjoy yourself.
>>
>>18099825
What do you actually want to do? What is your idea of a crazy adventure?
>>
>>18099825
Kidnap a baby then. Go on a quest to throw it into an active volcano and summon ktulu.

Meanwhile catch every sti you can.
>>
>>18099840
I want crazy and amazing things to happen to me
>>
>>18099855

define what that is isntead of talking vague.

you're like a girl saying she wants to be married without thinking about what any of that means.

trips to foreign lands arent crazy and amazing enough?
>>
>>18099855
For example...
>>
>>18099805
Sounds like you want a quantity, not quality adventure.

Didn't think you were asking for a skydive off mt everest while fucking a chick on a packmule adventure.
>>
>>18099805

you seemingly have NO standards seeing as you can't even define what an adventure is to you. list one fucking example.
>>
>>18099855
Lmao it's like making a first semester creative writing student come up with things with you

Define your abstracts.
>>
File: n_a.jpg (11KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
n_a.jpg
11KB, 480x272px
>>18099855
How about cleansing yourself in the waters of lake Minnetonka
>>
>>18099863
Ive done a lot of travelling, drug taking, meeting strange and interesting people

But thats just average stuff that people do

I want wolf of wall street level of adventure, or the hobbit level of adventure

Tripping on acid in a foreign country is not that adventurous
>>
Everyday do a new thing...

Everyday try to make atleast one new friend.
Everyday try a new food recepie.
Everyday try a new food, for example candy section you can try a new candy youve never tried before.

Take up hobbies you never tried before, but what you are interested in. Rock-climbing/krav maga/singing/... ?
If you have money, Id recommend go travelling. You can visit lots of Europe by train for instance.
>>
>>18099895

then go be a wolf of wall street, or book a flight to middle earth.
>>
>>18099895
Stop living in a fantasy.

Do you know any REAL people who had the type of adventure you seek? Or was it just in a movie?

God, you're so pleb right now.
>>
>>18099903

i want real adventures, not your normie thailand shit
>>
>>18099895
The thing about adventures like that is that people are driven by extreme conviction. Otherwise they wouldn't put themselves into so many dangerous situations. If you don't strongly believe in anything, there's 0 chance you'll ever do anything like that.
>>
>>18099916

i believei n adventure
>>
>>18099915
Do you not realize how ironically normie you make yourself by demanding a a bunch of alleged normies to give you a movie-level adventure idea? An adventure you crave so badly, but don't even have the creativity to come up with it?

Like, holy shit anon, you are the most normie person here. Either that or autistic as fuck.
>>
>>18099921
Walk out the front door, lock it behind you and throw the keys away, and start adventuring then... Not much else we can say
>>
>>18099930

well i need to know what im going to be doing dumbass!
>>
>>18099727
You're a false dichotomy.
>>
>>18099937
It won't be an adventure if you know where you're going. Just go, do what comes naturally.
>>
>>18099943

thats just dumb, people know hwere they're going all the time, frodo knew what he was doing, he just didnt know how he was doing it.

just going outside will end up in you walking straight and then dying once you're past the town lines faggot
>>
File: 1437313724800.jpg (129KB, 716x798px) Image search: [Google]
1437313724800.jpg
129KB, 716x798px
>>18099945
>just going outside will end up in you walking straight and then dying once you're past the town lines faggot

Well at that point you will have to figure out how to get food and find a place to sleep. That's your adventure. Of course you don't really have the balls to do anything... I'm out
>>
>>18099950

thats being homeless, not wolf of wallstreet

fuck you're dumb
>>
>>18099694
You don't. You hunker down, finish college & grad school, build a career, start a family & buy a house. Fun and adventures can wait.
>>
>>18100014
>asks for an adventure
>gets told a lot of great ideas
>nah I want something more extreme
>okay then be extreme, go explore without anything
>no I don't want to be homeless
It sounds like you should just sit in and watch movies about adventures instead if you don't want to take risks.

Go for a hike across the country then, or go explore a cavern, or whatever. Life isn't middle earth, but if you want to capture that feeling then try to survive on your own away from the comforts of home and deal with orcs (thieves, murders, etc., those still exist, just walk through Detroit at midnight).
>>
>>18099694
You're in the wrong generation for that.
>>
Want adrenaline?heres a few that i did.(or someone i know did)

>sell drugs,general criminal activity(nothing gave adrenaline like this although i quit)

>combat sports or street fighting(honestly fight club was right about fighting,winning a fight is fucking awesome)

>go be a merc in a war(guy i know from my military days went to fight in the conflict in ukraine when it started)

And the rest is normie tier

>travelling to another country
>hiking etc

Honestly if you want adrenaline and "get into shit" so to say then anti-social/criminal behaviour is the best because in that lifestyle you will have fight or die situations.

its one thing to travel the world and another to fight robberers who are trying to steal 20g cocaine that you have on you.
>>
>>18099694
I've just read Rant, give it a try, it might give you ideas kek
>>
>>18100103
OP here

Jesus I didnt literally mean like the hobbit, I meant something on a bjg scale

I dont think hiking is fun, and Ive done so many drugs and visited so many countries already

What are the kind of experiences you can have in your youth where you look back and think yes, I made the most of my time or thats one crazy story to tell

Im looking to find a way to create those peak experiences

Taking drugs with your friends in the countryside or at a festival are just fun things to do, not adventures

Basically my question is how do you make the most of your twenties? How do you have the most fun?
>>
I work. Got my EMT-B and started working in a trauma center. Go on adventures with the nurses to places.
>>
you've been sold an idea
never in history has this shit ever existed half the people ever were dead by their late twenties

and now, corporatist governments around the world have convinced you that you "missed out on life" if you dont patronize their most lucrative industries
you are literally the goodest goy
kys immediately
>>
Join the military

/thread
>>
DUDE.

Your mistake is thinking that the cool and exciting adventures that films and TV and the internet make you think everyone in your age bracket are common. They're not. They're actually quite rare as things go. Most people have a fairly staid, straightforward life, without CURAZY SHIT happening to them, and that isn't really an issue.

People will say "Oh, unless you've gone boogie boarding down the side of an active volcano or been ear-fucked by an elephant's trunk in India or whatever, you've not lived" and for the most part they're talking bullshit. Humans have been around for millennia, and for millennia they've mostly been doing pretty boring stuff on an individual basis.
>>
>>18100190
Yes but it's no longer the dark ages and we can all have great lives

So why shouldn't we strive to make the best of our opportunities?
>>
>>18100374
>Yes but it's no longer the dark ages and we can all have great lives

Boy are you going to be in for a shock.
>>
>>18100377
Enlighten me.
>>
>>18100179

crazy stories arent things you set out to do, you do the normal to extreme stuff like go to thailand and you end up having adventures along the way.

the fact that you literally can't list one example of what you're looking for shows a lot.

what you describe with movies isn't adventure, its hardship and drama. go build homes for africans for hardship and to get some drama invite a friend, then sleep with his gf the night before.
>>
>>18099694
>Im not talking about taking a trip to thailand with your buddies
I didn't even get that far lmao. I spent my 20s shitposting on 4chan and hating myself.
>>
>>18099922

This
>>
>>18100403
>the fact that you literally can't list one example of what you're looking for shows a lot.

Because you can't by definition

I've been travelling to far away countries, done drugs and had the experiences that people in this thread have described, but I don't consider those experiences to be adventures, just normal fun

I'm not looking for drama and hardship, I'm looking for maximum hedonism, maximum beauty, secret things and places, the adventure of a lifetime sort of thing

What's the best way of spending your twenties?
>>
>>18099915
Go to Somalia and buy a gun. Become the first white warlord and use your superior white intellect to take over the country and control it with an iron but fair fist. Fight and win against the Western powers who condemn your bigoted white ways, surviving explosive cigars and mercenary troops out to kill you. Turn Somalia into the breadbasket of Africa and bring peace and prosperity to your negro underlings. Live happily ever after. There you go, a true adventure!
>>
Give me your address and I will kidnap you, put you in an escapable room, and you'll have to figure out how to escape. If you don't, I'll murder you. How's that?
>>
>>18100423

>because you can't by definition

then by definition we can't answer.
>>
>>18100427
Just murder him, that's a great fucking story.
>>
>>18100430
But you can tell me what to do to make those situations more likely to happen
>>
>>18100179

I get you, OP. I also don't want some hipster uni student adventure that people post on instagram.

What you need is ambition and vision. You gotta do something that's never been done before. Something so fucking crazy and wild that'll make people look back years from now and go "Wait that really happened? That shit was possible".

Of course you can't describe what you want, But it's vague feeling and desire that's tugging at your balls.

You gotta learn to live in the moment and believe anything is possible. Learn to navigate situations and think laterally.

Just go on a walk right now, If you see a hot girl. Just believe that you can totally take her home and fuck her. It's totally wholely possible.

Go look at a tree. See yourself tearing it down with your bare hands. It's totally possible.

Go on google maps and type in a random location, It can be anywhere. Just go there and think about anything.

Learn to percieve all possibilities and oppurtunities of the moment.
>>
ITT:

>MUH DRUGS
>MUH SEX
>MUH ALCOHOL

is that really all there's to life?
>>
>>18099895
you can help me in war against california and mormons in a couple years in want
>>
Go to Chechnya with your buddies
>>
Join up with the Syrian rebels
>>
Do some urban exploration. Find an abandoned hospital or something nearby and go break in and explore it at night.
>>
>>18101198
ikr, people are depressing
>>
>>18099723
get about 20 grand together, spend half of it on drugs, and go party in vegas fear and loathing style for a week or two, i can say you'll be a changed person for better or worse.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.