[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speaking to several girls at the same time, and I already made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: emma-stone-16.jpg (147KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
emma-stone-16.jpg
147KB, 1200x900px
Speaking to several girls at the same time, and I already made date plans with two of them.
Until what point is it still legitimate to keep dating all of them? I was thinking 3rd date.

From my understanding there are also differences between different ages, so keep in mind I am 26 and the girls are 22,23 and 25 respectively.
>>
>>18099625
In my opinion, if you go on a 2nd date with someone you should try and stay exclusive. Or, at least, that's the attitude I try to keep.
Anyway, don't do anything physical with them unless you've decided who you like most.
>>
I would feel pretty angry if someone did not tell me right on the first date (even if only by a casual mention) that he was seeing multiple people.

But online I often see people reference that everything's fair until exclusivity has been verified. This also seems to be a pretty big EU/US cultural difference.
>>
>>18099625
Don't get rid of the silver and bronze medalists until you've had a foursome and came inside all of their butts
>>
>>18099638
Mmm thanks. Though I think kissing at the end of the first date is still OK.
Deciding which I want to date is obviously an important element, but one of the problems is I don't know whether they will want me back. The younger girls seem pretty smitten with me, but I would prefer the older one, which is pretty hard to get.

>>18099643
I definitely think it's a cultural thing. I wouldn't mind it if they saw other people until we were exclusive, but when I asked friends and colleagues they responded with "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU ONLY DATE ONE PERSON AT A TIME", while the internet seems to go with a 2nd-3rd date threshold.

>>18099648
Not going to happen, looking for LTR
>>
>>18099650
If she isn't willing to fuck two other chicks and take it in the ass, she doesn't deserve love.
>>
>>18099650
Anon, pick the girl that loves you the most. That's obvious. Even if it's the youngest. I bet she's really cute if you'll just give her the chance.
>>
>>18099650
To be fair I also think it depends a lot on just how far you proceed with them. Most men don't exactly drown in pussy all the time so I can see how you'd be unwilling to not explore all options if you somehow managed to get multiple women to the same stage at once.

But I don't want to seriously date a man I've had to pull out of another woman's vagina like he's Excalibur.
I think at least second/third date is a good option to have a conversation about what your expectations are and whether she thinks it's expected to date multiple people until something's official. Don't stretch it out longer than that, better safe than sorry.
>>
>>18099650
>Mmm thanks. Though I think kissing at the end of the first date is still OK.
It isn't if you haven't decided who you want.

If we go on a few dates, and we like each other, and I found out that after you kissed me you went and kissed other girls I would legitimately feel cheated on and dump you.

In general it's fine to go on a date or two, but don't be excessively romantic and make it clear that you're just trying to get to know each other. Don't lead them on.

Ask people out, go out and get to know them a bit, but DECIDE before doing anything.
>>
>>18099659
Oh shit, that's actually a really good advice. My mother always used to tell me that when I was younger.
The only problems are that I am not a fan of how she looks, and that I am not sure she has much experience with relationships, and that might make it a lot harder down the road. I will have to meet with her and see how she is in person.
But really thanks for bringing this up, I think it's weird that I haven't thought about it until now.

>>18099660
Exactly, I haven't managed to get a proper date in a month, and suddenly I seem to have something good going with 3 girls that all seem to be pretty good choices. But I guess eventually you have to choose, and you never get to know whether you are making the right choice. That kind of sucks.

>>18099661
I see what you mean, but that's still kind of hard to do. When you're on a date with a girl you like it's hard not to go with the flow and go further with her, just because you have another date lined up with a girl you think you might like better.
>>
>>18099677
>I see what you mean, but that's still kind of hard to do.

Learn to do it, or don't date multiple people at a time.
It's unfair to go on a date, be romantic with someone, make them feel like they're special to you and then go out with someone else.
You're basically lying to them.
>>
>>18099677
>But I guess eventually you have to choose, and you never get to know whether you are making the right choice.
Hah, mate. If you make the "right" choice and you grow to love her, you know you made the right choice by not doubting that you made the right choice. Someone could tell you "hey you know that girl B, she was into literally everything you are into sexually, doesn't have [annoying quirk] that your girlfriend has and also comes with a lot of family money" and you would not care because the idea of losing your girlfriend for whatever reason makes you feel terrible.

Having said that, I'd go with your gut feeling. I guarantee you that each of these girls has positives and difficult sides that you cannot know about now. Choose the one you feel most relaxed with, most like yourself. The one conversation flows most easily with. The one you are most curious about and find yourself thinking about most often.
>>
>>18099677
Like, the older one may be sultrier or more experienced, but for LTR, the most consistently caring and loving girl will make you feel the best.
>>
>>18099680
You're right.
I guess I will try to keep taking to two of them while going on dates with the third until I see whether she is a good fit (hopefully I'll know after the first date, maybe will take 1-2 more). In that regard the 25 years old one being hard to get may be a blessing in disguise.

>>18099684
True. But the problem is that the one I definitely like best is the only one I am not sure is especially interested back. And I know from a mutual friends that she gets messages from dozens of men every day, since she is pretty stunning looks-wise, making this even harder. Though I hope I have an edge since I met her IRL.

>>18099687
It's true, but I think they could all grow to love me a lot with time. Obviously it's hard to say at this point, but they all seem like very loving people.
>>
>>18099692
Then be straight with the older girl and tell her that you like her a lot, but you don't get a strong feeling that she's enthusiastic about you. If she gives you a dispassionate answer, cut her loose. It won't do anything good (from your self esteem to your chances with other girls) to keep lingering around if it's not going anywhere.
>>
>>18099692
That older girl sounds dangerous as fuck. I'm warning you as someone whose beautiful, more experienced wife just left him this week, don't. You will bleed.
>>
>>18099698
Yes, definitely trying to, but somehow whenever I talk to her she's in the middle of a mess and I don't feel comfortable bringing this up (have to admit she's had a rough time lately with exams+two grandparents dying+sickness+surgery, all confirmed by mutual friends)

>>18099700
I don't think she's dangerous, but it's always hard to know. She's 9/10, but had a boyfriend ever since I got to know her, they were together for maybe 4 years and broke up a year ago. Ever since she hasn't really had a proper relationship, but I know she is finally looking for one in the last few months.
>>
>>18099625
Chicks will ask you "are you sleeping with anyone else?" or "is this just sex?" or "what are we?"

I just don't see the point my dude, one relationship wastes enough time.
>>
>>18099790
One relationship is definitely plenty, but it takes a while before you know you have a good relationship that has a chance to last
>>
>>18099625
exclusivity must be negotiated
until that takes place, alls fair
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.