[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help, I'm in a constant cycle doubting, frustration,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Please help, I'm in a constant cycle doubting, frustration, and having my hopes lifted back up only to doubt again.

There's a woman I work with that started talking to me a couple months ago. I always thought she was really good looking but once she started talking to me I couldn't get her off my mind. It's mostly just smiling and saying hello in passing, but some of the things she has said or done make it really ambiguous whether or not she's attracted to me. The nature of our workplace makes it difficult to have a conversation with her, since I really only see her when she's on her way to or from somewhere (usually break). Even if I caught her to talk I don't even know what I would say, I'm kind of clueless in how to start a conversation. What's worse is sometimes I feel like she did at some point find me attractive, but I didn't reciprocate soon enough and now she's lost interest.

I don't want to think of this as a "how do I talk to women" thread but I'm really at the end of my rope. I just want to talk to THIS woman, and every time I fail to do so I get frustrated with myself. Did I already screw this up or do I still have a chance? The worst part for me is wondering every day if it's too late.
>>
As long as she hasn't developed a relationship with someone else, you're not too late! Since you haven't had extensive conversation with her yet, the only foundation for her interest is physical attraction which won't just disappear because you haven't made a move. At worst she was flirting and decided to stop initiating contact if she thought you weren't interested, but you can always get that back by making the first move.

As for how to talk to her, it kind of depends on how awkward it is for you to start passing her area of work like she occasionally did yours. Is there a break space where you could strike up conversation while the both of you are making coffee or something?
>>
>>18099592
Thanks for the response, it's reassuring to hear not all hope is lost. It's difficult because she works in an isolated clean room, which is situated next to my department. So I can't really just pop in to say hello, unfortunately. As far as break space, there's really just a cafeteria, and she seems to take her breaks at different times every day while my department takes all of our break at the same time.

There was one point where she said hello in the cafe while I was on my way outside to grab a jacket. I said hello back but I didn't stop to talk because I'm an idiot. I think if we had been alone it would have been fine but I guess I don't feel comfortable flirting in front of all our other coworkers...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.